Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tree service and firewood...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake92

Tree service and firewood... Empty
PostSubject: Tree service and firewood...   Tree service and firewood... EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 9:28 am

I just had a live oak removed and 3 others trimmed yesterday.. Quality Tree Service on 9 Mile Rd did the work.. They started about 11:00 and were finished and on the way home by 5:30.. They cut most of the branches up into fireplace length and stacked it all up alongside of a fence.. They blew and raked the leaves and driveway and took all of the smaller branches with them.. I had them take the bigger branches so I wouldn't have to split them.. We have enough firewood for a few cold winters.... They did it all without a bucket truck.. I spent most of the time watching the climber going from branch to branch and tree to tree while cutting them away from my roof and a neighbors roof.. Nothing even came close to hitting a roof or fence.. I had them leave the stump so we could use it for a plant stand after I paint it so it won't rot..

I highly recommend them if anybody needs tree work.. They also sell firewood if you need any..
Back to top Go down

Tree service and firewood...
Page 1 of 1