Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

See what your zip code says...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

See what your zip code says... Empty
PostSubject: See what your zip code says...   See what your zip code says... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:34 pm

http://www.esri.com/data/esri_data/ziptapestry
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: See what your zip code says...   See what your zip code says... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:42 pm

We're professional couples or singles with strong work ethics and no kids. We embrace our urbane lifestyles that support the arts, travel, and extensive reading. To reflect our style, we focus on home maintenance and improvement; we'll undertake remodeling projects ourselves or hire contractors.

Always connected, we carry smartphones and use many of the features. Healthy investment income boosts our wages and net worth. Well-invested and well-insured, we're already preparing for our retirement. When shopping, we check for the best prices and redeem both regular and mobile coupons for even better deals. -
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: See what your zip code says...   See what your zip code says... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:46 pm

Not a far cry from yuppieville... (where I live).

The website (ESRI) makes the mapping software that I use, or, ahem, used to use. It is very powerful and I can honestly say that I don't have much expertise with it anymore. The $1600 package that I own hasn't been used in quite a while... sigh!

I need to install it on my newish laptop and use it. Anybody need a custom map?

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: See what your zip code says...   See what your zip code says... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:57 pm

We're down-to-earth young families and seniors who live simply in small towns or semi-rural areas. We have strong ties to our communities, and tend to be conservative. One in four lives below the poverty level. We earn wages and salaries, but also benefit from Social Security and Supplemental Security payments. We avoid debt and pay our bills in person. When shopping, we watch our pennies, patronize discount stores, and save with coupons. Because many of us are single, we prefer convenience to cooking and will eat frozen dinners or fast food. We're connected, but don't own the latest gadgets. We go online to play computer games; however, we still keep our landlines. TV and newspapers are our main sources for news. We tend our vegetable gardens, enjoy scrapbooking, and go hunting, fishing, and target shooting. We work on our own trucks and ATVs

pretty much nailed it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See what your zip code says...   See what your zip code says... Empty

Back to top Go down

See what your zip code says...
Page 1 of 1