Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dumb Criminal News......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Dumb Criminal News...... Empty
PostSubject: Dumb Criminal News......   Dumb Criminal News...... EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:26 am

Fresno, CA......Gang member Randy McBride, 28, heard gunshots from his apartment, put on pants and placed his sawed off shotgun down one leg and went out to investigate. McBride then attempted to draw that shotgun and while doing so shot himself in the leg...treated at hospital and will be charged with a Felon in possession of a gun.....

On Saturday, Police said another banger [same gang] accidentally wounded himself while threatening someone with a revolver...Another Felony charge for a Felon in possession of a gun....

Nice to see when things work out....
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Criminal News......   Dumb Criminal News...... EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:35 am

We need more gun laws...
Dumb Criminal News...... Funny-gun-pictures-6
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Criminal News......   Dumb Criminal News...... EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:37 am

ote="TEOTWAWKI"]We need more gun laws...
Dumb Criminal News...... Funny-gun-pictures-6[/quote]

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Criminal News......   Dumb Criminal News...... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:49 am

A Pelosi Saturday Night Special
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Criminal News......   Dumb Criminal News...... EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 4:22 pm

nochain wrote:
A Pelosi Saturday Night Special

So many things that could be posted.....but don't want to hear pounding at the front door...
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Criminal News......   Dumb Criminal News...... EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:16 am

No relation to gangs whatsoever but speaking of shotgun accidents, I know a guy from Pensacola who shot his big toe off with a 12-ga.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Criminal News......   Dumb Criminal News...... EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:50 am

riceme wrote:
No relation to gangs whatsoever but speaking of shotgun accidents, I know a guy from Pensacola who shot his big toe off with a 12-ga.

Rolling Eyes

Former MLB player Jose Canseco blew off a finger in an accident....

Remember while in the Army....had an accidental discharge with my .45 that actually went into the clearing barrel...as in most cases it was simply not paying attention...In the guardmount room there were mailboxes across from the clearing barrel and MANY were covered with pieces of wood over the years...when the investigating MP supervisor arrived he asked...where'd the bullet go....I said in the clearing barrel ...Damn, your the first one that hit the barrel!...Think I got a letter but to this day when cleaning or going to the range...I remember!...
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Criminal News......   Dumb Criminal News...... EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 7:20 am

We had a few holes in the guard station overhead where someone forgot to clear the barrel before pulling the trigger...I had a guy put the 1911 in my stomach and pull the trigger one midwatch exchange. He was a real idiot. I knew the action was empty because I had dropped the magazine and stuck my little finger in to make sure no round had slipped into the chamber...still pissed me off though.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Criminal News......   Dumb Criminal News...... EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 7:42 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
We had a few holes in the guard station overhead where someone forgot to clear the barrel before pulling the trigger...I had a guy put the 1911 in my stomach and pull the trigger one midwatch exchange. He was a real idiot. I knew the action was empty because I had dropped the magazine and stuck my little finger in to make sure no round had slipped into the chamber...still pissed me off though.

That would have been an ass whoopin!...One of two ways....mine or his....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Criminal News......   Dumb Criminal News...... EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:02 am

mediawatcher wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I had a couple of very close calls in the military with idiots who forgot you only point a gun at someone you want to shoot. One of them got a face full of wall for being stupid.......
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Criminal News......   Dumb Criminal News...... EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:52 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I had a couple of very close calls in the military with idiots who forgot you only point a gun at someone you want to shoot. One of them got a face full of wall for being stupid.......

And that's one way that should be handled....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Criminal News......   Dumb Criminal News...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumb Criminal News......
Page 1 of 1