Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rand Paul is catering to the left again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Rand Paul is catering to the left again Empty
PostSubject: Rand Paul is catering to the left again   Rand Paul is catering to the left again EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 5:56 pm

Given the racial disparities in our criminal justice system, it is impossible for African-Americans not to feel like their government is particularly targeting them,” Paul wrote in an opinion piece for TIME this summer< 1st that... catering to the "victim" mentality.

and now this.

>the loss of voting rights for felons

>>Paul said that he would support increases in federal spending for job training in urban communities that could be paid for with cuts to the costs of incarceration. “I think there would be money for job training if you greatly lessened criminal sentencing,” he said.

http://time.com/3490123/rand-paul-ferguson/

It doesn't appear that incarceration is working to deter, I admit. But a even lesser sentence and then giving them their right to vote back doesn't sound like a good plan me. Guess we will be on the fast track to a do whatever the profanity deleted you want society with no repercussions. That should be fun.

I wonder what type of people those crack heads will vote into office?
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul is catering to the left again   Rand Paul is catering to the left again EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:11 pm

He ain't his daddy... but I'll keep listening. It'll take many years before he's president material.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul is catering to the left again   Rand Paul is catering to the left again EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:34 pm

The Dude wrote:
He ain't his daddy... but I'll keep listening. It'll take many years before he's president material.

Im not sure this country puts any value behind experience. I think its mostly a popularity contest now.

I like rand, don't get me wrong. I like him better than most up there.

But I feel like the pressure of the whole bunch moving towards a more singular message is getting to him.

Its hard to stay different and be successful.

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul is catering to the left again   Rand Paul is catering to the left again EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:50 pm

The Dude wrote:

Yes Obama spent many long hard years qualifying for the office.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul is catering to the left again   Rand Paul is catering to the left again EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:12 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
The Dude wrote:

Yes Obama spent many long hard years qualifying for the office.

cheers cheers cheers Now experience matters?...
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul is catering to the left again   Rand Paul is catering to the left again EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:24 am

Only an idiot would have voted for someone with such a lacking record... but the ones that voted for him the second time aren't safe on their feet. I'm actually impressed by how many things they original thght they were voting for can now support the complete opposite of... it's like hypnosis or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rand Paul is catering to the left again   Rand Paul is catering to the left again Empty

Back to top Go down

Rand Paul is catering to the left again
Page 1 of 1