Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

well, im not banned anymore form PDF.

Go down 
+2
Eric
Melissa
6 posters

Should I go back
1) yes
well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  Vote_lcap50%well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
2) no
well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  Vote_lcap50%well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage

well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  Empty
PostSubject: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:58 am

I'm not going back unless you all don't want me here. And even then I probably wont go back.

I have spent several years being the door mat of that place. People taking pleasure in my anger and pain from being harassed and belittled on the forum and into my private life.

Do you think I should go back after all that has happened? Would you?

But just because I'm lol! about it..................

here:

I'm still standing.................................................................. Cool

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:25 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:01 am

well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbBYNmlSZbHblSD1hdWpxGMMqnRBMXEXb-mZKB_IuhilIoSK-08A

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r-s0d1dL0k

Smile
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:13 am

You can always stay here even if you go back to PDF. I go over them from time to time myself. But do stay here, too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:20 am

music is my emoji..........................

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:54 am

Didn't vote. It is your decision, not ours.

Whatever makes you happy, Chrissy.
well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  VdA9TIc
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:01 am

I voted no because I don't want you to leave here and I don't think that's a very healthy place for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:26 am

riceme wrote:
I voted no because I don't want you to leave here and I don't think that's a very healthy place for you.

Im not leaving here. Y'all bring the best out of me and I love you all.

You are correct, that place is not healthy for me. It never has been.

I wish he would have just left me banned because I have no strength.

Im back to black soon I fear.

Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:44 am

Oh, and I didn't vote, either. To me, it's not an either/or decision. However, you are right when you say EDP has brought out the best in you!

Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:28 pm

It's YOUR decision to go where you feel welcome and can avoid BS
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 1:17 pm

Your decision. Did Boards reinstate you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 4:51 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Your decision. Did Boards reinstate you?

reinstate? Not that I am aware of if you are talking about my old nic being available. If I recall correctly when he banned he cleaned up the forum and my nic went with it.

He has un-banned my home IP address. which is the address he banned.

Although I have been able to continue to read that forum because I have about 4 different IP addresses I can access from my home. They are just not as convenient as my home IP. Yes, that is correct, I could have gone back as a sock at any time.

However, this doesn't mean he will approve my membership.

chicken wings................. yum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:01 pm

well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrVD4kxIkIA3RiihfJOgNm3x9C81Q0L-QG7QH3EHrtJMNmXXE5yg

I haven't voted either because...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYGJwWUws7w

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrVD4kxIkIA3RiihfJOgNm3x9C81Q0L-QG7QH3EHrtJMNmXXE5yg

I haven't voted either because...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYGJwWUws7w

Smile

as i will then.

the finish is in. Smile
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 10:54 am

I love that winehouse tune. I've been listening to her alot lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:08 am

The Dude wrote:
I love that winehouse tune. I've been listening to her alot lately.

Yeah, she was great. Most people know her for the rehab song, but she had one of the most amazing jazz/blues voices ever IMHO.

Today is her Birthday.

Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:21 pm

She had a phenomenal voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well, im not banned anymore form PDF.    well, im not banned anymore form PDF.  Empty

Back to top Go down

well, im not banned anymore form PDF.
Page 1 of 1