Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOR TEO: This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BobW

BobW

FOR TEO:   This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created Empty
PostSubject: FOR TEO: This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created   FOR TEO:   This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:24 am

The conspirators are still doing everything they can to trick us into believing humans went to the Moon.
Just take a look at how many lies they're telling us here. And the so-called "astronauts" are still claiming they went to the Moon...

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dE-vOscpiNc

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created   FOR TEO:   This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:29 am

And the Earth is flat, too.

Everybody knows that.

Well, did you know that...
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created   FOR TEO:   This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:05 am

Bob I am busy preparing camp FEMA to hold Russian women prisoners.  I don't have time to debunk this bunk you keep dredging up from the computer graphics division of NADA I mean NASA. Oh I saw Sandra bullock and that liberal actor in space the other day. They had an even better view of the earth.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created   FOR TEO:   This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:16 am

Right now bob I am sitting in a Vietnamese restaurant and enjoying ginger chicken and considering how your loving government told me I needed to go all the way over there and kill these beautiful people and all that based on a lie. Imagine that.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created   FOR TEO:   This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:18 am

Teo, you need to finish your bunker and put some real good anchors in the walls, where chains could be attached to hold the neck rings and shackles.

A nice whip rack would round out the accouterments quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created   FOR TEO:   This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 11:35 am

Naw don't need all that hardware.  I prefer soft music and a Hot Tub. A pitcher of mudslides to warm em up.
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created   FOR TEO:   This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 1:46 pm

The Apollo "astronauts" are the most heinous frauds in all of history.  They pretended to be on or near the Moon and yet they were sitting in a recording studio on Earth reading all that fake stuff from a script given to them by this guy.

http://realitysandwich.com/23226/kubrick_apollo/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created   FOR TEO:   This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:15 pm

Bob what you need to do is tell teo the truth

The moon is where Russian women come from
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created   FOR TEO:   This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 3:15 pm

And Erica kinky lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR TEO: This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created   FOR TEO:   This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created Empty

Back to top Go down

FOR TEO: This has to be the most elaborate conspiracy ever created
Page 1 of 1