Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

honey, lets go get dinner and a drink

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

honey, lets go get dinner and a drink Empty
PostSubject: honey, lets go get dinner and a drink   honey, lets go get dinner and a drink EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:20 pm

honey, lets go get dinner and a drink SobelmansFriedChicken

Milwaukee Restaurant Garnishes Their Bloody Mary With Entire Fried Chicken, Cheeseburgers, and More

Instead of sticking to foods that could even be remotely described as garnishes, the people at Sobelman's Bar and Grill have topped their new 80-ounce bloody mary with a whole fried chicken. And that's in addition to the "standard Sobelman's garnish" of celery, pickles, olives, onions, cheese, sausage, mushroom, asparagus, shrimp, lemon, and brussels sprout. They've also thrown in four of their famous Baconadoes (skewers of bacon-wrapped japeno cheese balls) for good measure.

They're calling it the Chicken Fried Bloody Beast, and charging $50 to anyone hungry enough (or thirsty enough, or filled with enough self-loathing) to try it.
http://magazine.foxnews.com/food-wellness/milwaukee-restaurant-garnishes-their-bloody-mary-entire-fried-chicken-cheeseburgers

cheers
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: honey, lets go get dinner and a drink   honey, lets go get dinner and a drink EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:17 pm

Now their Baconadoes sound good, the rest of it? Not so much......
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: honey, lets go get dinner and a drink   honey, lets go get dinner and a drink EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:41 pm

I'll just have the bloody Mary in the morning of a campout.

That's about the only time I drink 'em, but man, they are sooooo good then.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: honey, lets go get dinner and a drink   honey, lets go get dinner and a drink EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Too much Celery................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: honey, lets go get dinner and a drink   honey, lets go get dinner and a drink EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Ill take a chicken wing, one shrimp, a celery stick, a oliv, 2 bacon thingies and that drink. Razz

But you know what else caught my eye in that photo? Her T-shirt.

I have always been fascinated with roller derby. Check this out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: honey, lets go get dinner and a drink   honey, lets go get dinner and a drink Empty

Back to top Go down

honey, lets go get dinner and a drink
Page 1 of 1