Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey I think Robin Williams died of autoerotic aspixiation.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey I think Robin Williams died of autoerotic aspixiation.  Empty
PostSubject: Hey I think Robin Williams died of autoerotic aspixiation.    Hey I think Robin Williams died of autoerotic aspixiation.  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:40 am

Seems obvious to me. I think he was tougher than that. The press just wants to hype suicide. He was pleasuring himself and died like Carodine did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey I think Robin Williams died of autoerotic aspixiation.    Hey I think Robin Williams died of autoerotic aspixiation.  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:11 am

They said his risk was slit too. FYI

Had it not been for that, I would have preferred the auto erotic thought of him going like that.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Hey I think Robin Williams died of autoerotic aspixiation.    Hey I think Robin Williams died of autoerotic aspixiation.  EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:13 am

Perhaps the slit wrists were done afterwards to spare embarrassment ....I take nothing at face value....If you slit your wrists that would be enough if done right...
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Hey I think Robin Williams died of autoerotic aspixiation.    Hey I think Robin Williams died of autoerotic aspixiation.  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:45 am

In the movie "World's Greatest Dad" Robin Williams son died like that and he told everyone it was suicide to avoid embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Hey I think Robin Williams died of autoerotic aspixiation.    Hey I think Robin Williams died of autoerotic aspixiation.  EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 8:55 am

Ah see a precedent....I read over a thousand people have died that way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey I think Robin Williams died of autoerotic aspixiation.    Hey I think Robin Williams died of autoerotic aspixiation.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey I think Robin Williams died of autoerotic aspixiation.
Page 1 of 1