Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tennesse, REVOLUTION by other means !....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Tennesse, REVOLUTION by other means !.... Empty
PostSubject: Tennesse, REVOLUTION by other means !....   Tennesse, REVOLUTION by other means !.... EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:01 pm

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2014/06/30/see-14-new-laws-that-take-effect-july-1/11808603/

6. CHRISTMAS IN SCHOOLS

A new measure clarifies that school districts can teach the history of Christmas and "traditional winter celebrations," as well as put up displays and let students and staff exchange traditional greetings.

1. KNIFE POSSESSION

A new law overrides local restrictions on knives, making it legal throughout the state to possess, own, sell, transfer and transport switchblades and knives with blades over 4 inches long. It also increases the penalties for using a switchblade to commit a crime.

12. INDUSTRIAL HEMP

For the first time in decades, state law allows farmers in Tennessee to grow hemp, a cousin of marijuana whose fibers can be put to industrial use.

14. YELLOW LIGHTS

A new state law clarifies that drivers can run yellow lights as long as their front tires cross the stop line before it turns red. As if Tennesseans weren't doing this already.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Tennesse, REVOLUTION by other means !....   Tennesse, REVOLUTION by other means !.... EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:50 pm

I don't have a problem with any of them shown in the post.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Tennesse, REVOLUTION by other means !....   Tennesse, REVOLUTION by other means !.... EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 3:37 pm

I don't either, not even the one that allows knives.

What's the issue? I don't even disagree with the one about electrocuting people if it becomes impossible to execute them by lethal injection because of the objections of drug manufacturers.
We may have to go back to that in Florida if the drug companies keep holding states hostage by not being willing to offer them the drugs they need for lethal injections.

I don't much favor hanging but I think the electric chair or even firing squads might become necessary in the future.
We have to get these people off the planet one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tennesse, REVOLUTION by other means !....   Tennesse, REVOLUTION by other means !.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Tennesse, REVOLUTION by other means !....
Page 1 of 1