Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Gulf is diseased and Dying !...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Gulf is diseased and Dying !... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gulf is diseased and Dying !...   The Gulf is diseased and Dying !... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:35 pm

LOL now its the WHITE mans fault...................  Laughing 

All you white men who like to eat. We need to do something about that.  Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gulf is diseased and Dying !...   The Gulf is diseased and Dying !... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:36 pm

Ive come to the conclusion that this human species needs to be removed from this planet before its too late.  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: The Gulf is diseased and Dying !...   The Gulf is diseased and Dying !... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:40 pm

This white man LOVES to eat.

I used the White man statement because the native Americans (red man) lived pretty much with the natural ecosystem without massive terraforming and heavy population density that we see from predominantly European settlers (the palefaces)
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: The Gulf is diseased and Dying !...   The Gulf is diseased and Dying !... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:45 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Ive come to the conclusion that this human species needs to be removed from this planet before its too late.  What a Face 

There are quite a few environmentalists that will agree with you.  The USF&W is a Federal agency that has orgasms when they succeed in prohibiting human use of land.  Case in point: the Perdido Key Beach Mouse habitat.  They classify the road shoulder (compacted shells) as habitat, making it illegal to pull your car off the road. This is asinine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gulf is diseased and Dying !...   The Gulf is diseased and Dying !... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:49 pm

Eric wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:

There are quite a few environmentalists that will agree with you.  The USF&W is a Federal agency that has orgasms when they succeed in prohibiting human use of land.  Case in point: the Perdido Key Beach Mouse habitat.  They classify the road shoulder (compacted shells) as habitat, making it illegal to pull your car off the road.  This is asinine.

Yes, I now a bunch agree with me that people are the problem and they need to thin the herd. Those are the people writing all these scientific papers LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gulf is diseased and Dying !...   The Gulf is diseased and Dying !... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:51 pm

Eric wrote:
This white man LOVES to eat.

I used the White man statement because the native Americans (red man) lived pretty much with the natural ecosystem without massive terraforming and heavy population density that we see from predominantly European settlers (the palefaces)

You need to stop eating. You're killing the planet. Send me all your steaks Ill dispose of them for you.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: The Gulf is diseased and Dying !...   The Gulf is diseased and Dying !... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:07 am

The Gulf is diseased and Dying !... - Page 2 YlrCcgY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gulf is diseased and Dying !...   The Gulf is diseased and Dying !... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gulf is diseased and Dying !...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2