Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTH??????.....

Go down 
+2
Joanimaroni
mediawatcher
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:16 am

ILEGALS protest in front of White House....NO fear of being arrested/rounded up....Protesting to be part of the negotiations for amnesty/immigration...This gets crazier by the day...
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:03 am

Is the WH a safe haven?
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:30 am

Since there is no interest by Holder in enforcing many other laws I'm not surprised. I don't know why they are wasting their time, Oblamer is probably working on another love letter to Muslims who, he claims built the very fabric of our nation:

"Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation"

President Obama and his wife sent out a joint statement to Muslims in America for the Eid-al-Fitr holiday, thanking them for their contributions in “building the fabric” of the country.

The statement, as posted on the White House website, reads in part: “As Muslims throughout the United States and around the world celebrate Eid-al-Fitr, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to them and their families. … [The holiday] celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity and reinforces the obligations that people of all faiths have to each other, especially those impacted by poverty, conflict and disease.”

The Obamas then express appreciation to the Muslim community for helping forge America.
“In the United States,” the statement continued, “Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy. … On behalf of the Administration, we wish Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration. Eid Mubarak.”
The greeting “Eid Mubarak” means “blessed celebration.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/29/obama-thanks-muslims-building-very-fabric-our-nati/#ixzz38sJ6SJcK
Back to top Go down

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:16 pm

nochain wrote:
Since there is no interest by Holder in enforcing many other laws I'm not surprised. I don't know why they are wasting their time, Oblamer is probably working on another love letter to Muslims who, he claims built the very fabric of our nation:

"Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation"

President Obama and his wife sent out a joint statement to Muslims in America for the Eid-al-Fitr holiday, thanking them for their contributions in “building the fabric” of the country.

The statement, as posted on the White House website, reads in part: “As Muslims throughout the United States and around the world celebrate Eid-al-Fitr, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to them and their families. … [The holiday] celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity and reinforces the obligations that people of all faiths have to each other, especially those impacted by poverty, conflict and disease.”

The Obamas then express appreciation to the Muslim community for helping forge America.
“In the United States,” the statement continued, “Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy. … On behalf of the Administration, we wish Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration. Eid Mubarak.”
The greeting “Eid Mubarak” means “blessed celebration.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/29/obama-thanks-muslims-building-very-fabric-our-nati/#ixzz38sJ6SJcK

Mad Very angry  Mad 

Would be nice if he could appreciate the founding fathers half as much
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:46 pm

history

Dammit, all those years of learning American history shot.

I don't recall ever hearing the Muslims were the very fabric of our nation, though, for certain, they will be, given Obama.
Back to top Go down

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:00 pm

Same here. Must have happened in those other 7 states he always talks about

What a bowing down piece of crap he is. Ypu know after having 2 daddies who were Muslim, being rIsed Muslim that he knows damn well Islam and our constitution are opposites as they can be

Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Tree,

This guy is a monster and unlike those on PDF I am angered by Boehner (sp) failing to impeach.

I've heard that he will be out of office before any legal action could account for much.

God love our system.

Not so sure our forefathers ever imagined this monster,
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:42 am

stormwatch89 wrote:
Tree,

This guy is a monster and unlike those on PDF I am angered by Boehner (sp) failing to impeach.

I've heard that he will be out of office before any legal action could account for much.

God love our system.

There was a columnist that addressed the impeachment subject and his thinking was that going into the 2014 elections that democrats would love to have the republicans begin impeachment proceedings... Don't know if the public would have the stomach for this and the media and a few others have already given an indication what this would turn into...

Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:36 am

mediawatcher wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Tree,

God love our system.

There was a columnist that addressed the impeachment subject and his thinking was that going into the 2014 elections that democrats would love to have the republicans begin impeachment proceedings... Don't know if the public would have the stomach for this and the media and a few others have already given an indication what this would turn into...

Attempting impeachment would be a big mistake for Rep's, while I think Oblamer is by far the worst President this country has ever seen this would backfire by causing disillusioned liberals to come to Oblamers defense just out of partisan hack loyalty. Look at what the Dems are already doing - using the artificial story of impeachment to raise money from their desperate constituents to pump up their 2014 election efforts. Liberals are so brainwashed they don't realize they are being used again....Is this freak up for reelection?

WTH??????..... Liberal_logic_fail_540
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:54 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Tree,

God love our system.

Attempting impeachment would be a big mistake for Rep's, while I think Oblamer is by far the worst President this country has ever seen this would backfire by causing disillusioned liberals to come to Oblamers defense just out of partisan hack loyalty. Look at what the Dems are already doing - using the artificial story of impeachment to raise money from their desperate constituents to pump up their 2014 election efforts. Liberals are so brainwashed they don't realize they are being used again....Is this freak up for reelection?

WTH??????..... Liberal_logic_fail_540

WOW!!!!!!!..... OK...you've changed my opinion on term limits because the voters certainly cannot be trusted to not return a fool like this to Washington!....Her statement is so far from the truth and what studies have concluded...
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:17 am

Media, Nochain, you're probably right.

I've been watching some Am revolution stuff recently on Netflix and it just makes me so totally sad.
I keep thinking of Germany and how it was controlled by one maniac and the press and can't help but feel we are heading in the same direction.

Anyone browse by PDF lately? That is precisely what we would be up against. I pray that I will never defend anyone as they do Obama.

Golly, I even found some faults with Reagan.....not many, but a few.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:40 am

Impeachment would waste a boatload of time and money. Crap, Congress wastes too much time and money on witch-hunts under the guise of Congressional Hearings already.

Congressmen and Senators don't do a damn thing up there but position themselves to get reelected.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 9:51 am

stormwatch89 wrote:

I've been watching some Am revolution stuff recently on Netflix and it just makes me so totally sad.
I keep thinking of Germany and how it was controlled by one maniac and the press and can't help but feel we are heading in the same direction.

Anyone browse by PDF lately?  That is precisely what we would be up against.  I pray that I will never defend anyone as they do Obama.

When folks place blind support based on a political party above what is best for the nation-- there's a problem....Because the cowh is a democrat there are many elected officials and others that will never see any fault with this individual and are always willing to provide an excuse and/or assign blame elsewhere...

One example:  Several Democrats and their willing allies in the media were outraged and called for possible impeachment articles against President Bush over the Patriot Act and it's intrusion into private citizens lives....

The cowh campaigned and criticized the former president and made statements that ordinary citizens would not be in fear of or be investigated without probable cause to do so....

After being elected...the cowh has EXPANDED a program that is now far more intrusive towards citizens  and certainly has been no due process of the law....The cowh further has used a government agency to conduct investigations into a specific group and individuals in those groups.....

Then impeachment talk  and criticism were front and center on a daily basis....Today there are lost e-mails...cover-ups...and misinformation with statements like---there's not a smidgeon of evidence to suggest wrong doing....And some of the same individuals that yelled the loudest are now suddenly silent....

If it was wrong then....what's the difference with what's been going on in this administration?.....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:06 am

mediawatcher wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

Anyone browse by PDF lately?  That is precisely what we would be up against.  I pray that I will never defend anyone as they do Obama.

When folks place blind support based on a political party above what is best for the nation-- there's a problem....Because the cowh is a democrat there are many elected officials and others that will never see any fault with this individual and are always willing to provide an excuse and/or assign blame elsewhere...

One example:  Several Democrats and their willing allies in the media were outraged and called for possible impeachment articles against President Bush over the Patriot Act and it's intrusion into private citizens lives....

The cowh campaigned and criticized the former president and made statements that ordinary citizens would not be in fear of or be investigated without probable cause to do so....

After being elected...the cowh has EXPANDED a program that is now far more intrusive towards citizens  and certainly has been no due process of the law....The cowh further has used a government agency to conduct investigations into a specific group and individuals in those groups.....

Then impeachment talk  and criticism were front and center on a daily basis....Today there are lost e-mails...cover-ups...and misinformation with statements like---there's not a smidgeon of evidence to suggest wrong doing....And some of the same individuals that yelled the loudest are now suddenly silent....

If it was wrong then....what's the difference with what's been going on in this administration?.....

Blatant hypocrisy. Liberals excel at it.
Back to top Go down

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:29 pm

I am not so sure that talk of impeachment over the border issue will bring the left out to vote for them.

Ive seen many left voters angry about the border issues.

Someones bluffin
Back to top Go down

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 7:59 pm

You guys get mad about everything. It's a simple fact that about 30% of the Slaves brought over from Africa during the early years of this country were Muslims.  Whether you want to believe it or not, they did help build this country,
I'd hate to think I had to get my blood pressure up every time a politician thanks a certain group of people for helping build America.

I wonder if Conservatives live as long as we liberals do. They seem to be so angry all the time.

Here's a guy celebrating the same holiday in the White House with a bunch of Muslims and I don't remember anyone on the right condemning his speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaNKz2rDF04

Hey that guy was the first president to add the Koran to the White house library and he bragged about it.
Doesn't that just make your blood boil?????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:46 am

Otter wrote:
You guys get mad about everything. It's a simple fact that about 30% of the Slaves brought over from Africa during the early years of this country were Muslims.  Whether you want to believe it or not, they did help build this country,
I'd hate to think I had to get my blood pressure up every time a politician thanks a certain group of people for helping build America.

I wonder if Conservatives live as long as we liberals do. They seem to be so angry all the time.

Here's a guy celebrating the same holiday in the White House with a bunch of Muslims and I don't remember anyone on the right condemning his speech.

Hey that guy was the first president to add the Koran to the White house library and he bragged about it.

I've heard 90% of statistics are made up on the spot. Reading from the Islam101 site one would think early Muslims were space explorers too. I guess that's why so many fanatic Islamists are still living in stone huts or caves.

True Muslims have as much dislike for fanatic Islamists as most civilized people do.

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:16 am

Quote :
I've heard 90% of statistics are made up on the spot.

cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:23 am

nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:

I've heard 90% of statistics are made up on the spot. Reading from the Islam101 site one would think early Muslims were space explorers too. I guess that's why so many fanatic Islamists are still living in stone huts or caves.

True Muslims have as much dislike for fanatic Islamists as most civilized people do.

LOL.

It would be nice if those moderate muslims would speak up and condemn the terrorists but understand that they are in fear of retaliation should they do so....True believers of the Koran should ALL feel that their religion is and has been hijacked by terrorists...
Back to top Go down

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:38 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:

LOL.

It would be nice if those moderate muslims would speak up and condemn the terrorists but understand that they are in fear of retaliation should they do so....True believers of the Koran should ALL feel that their religion is and has been hijacked by terrorists...

Yes, that would be nice. I wasn't saying there aren't any Muslim terrorists out there, just that Obama is not the only POTUS to have said something complimentary about Muslims and that concentrating all that anger on him and not realizing our previous presidents have done it as well is disingenuous. That's a nice word I chose to use instead of the "H" one.

And why would anyone assume that slaves from Muslim areas of Africa would not be Muslims?
That doesn't take a statistics class to figure out.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:00 am

Here is an interesting article from PBS about slave religions.  It mentions Islam one time.  The article describes multiple deities, singing and music and idolatrous dance, which I believe are not permitted by Islam. From this article, I would assume that Islam was not a guiding force of American slaves.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/slavery/experience/religion/history.html

Quote :
Religion
By: Kimberly Sambol-Tosco

At the beginning of the transatlantic slave trade, African religious beliefs and practices were numerous and varied. In addition to a wide variety of polytheistic religions, a significant portion of the continent had for centuries fallen under Islamic influence. Despite this diversity, there were some common threads across cultural groups. For instance, West African societies, the largest source for American slaves, shared a belief in a Supreme Creator, a chief deity among lesser gods, to whom they prayed and made sacrifices. Through laws and customs honoring the gods, the ancestors of one's people, and the elderly, West Africans sought a harmonious balance between the natural and spiritual worlds. Further, they made music and dance vital components of their worship practices. Enslaved men and women kept the rites, rituals, and cosmologies of Africa alive in America through stories, healing arts, song, and other forms of cultural expression, creating a spiritual space apart from the white European world.

Africans and African descendants working in the early modern Atlantic commercial system were exposed to the world of European Christianity as early as the fifteenth century, when Portuguese missionaries came to the coasts of Africa. Some slaves, therefore, brought Christian beliefs with them when they were thrust into slavery. Others converted in America. During the seventeenth century blacks in the Dutch New Netherlands and Spanish Florida baptized their children and were married by the church. In part, this participation in the dominant European religion reflected (and helped to bring about) a colonial society in which blacks were more fully integrated and enjoyed greater rights than later generations of slaves would.

However, slaves also saw conversion to Christianity as a road to freedom. In the early years of settlement, for instance, fugitive slaves from South Carolina, headed for Florida, where the Spanish Crown promised them freedom as a reward for conversion. Slaveholders in the British North American colonies became increasingly fearful that Christianization of slaves would lead to demands for emancipation. In 1667 Virginia passed a law declaring that conversion did not change the status of a person from slave to free. Other colonies passed similar laws during the seventeenth and early eighteenth centuries. During the early eighteenth century Anglican missionaries attempting to bring Christianity to slaves in the Southern colonies often found themselves butting up against not only uncooperative masters, but also resistant slaves. An unquestionable obstacle to the acceptance of Christianity among slaves was their desire to continue to adhere as much as possible to the religious beliefs and rituals of their African ancestors. Missionaries working in the South were especially displeased with slave retention of African practices such as polygamy and what they called idolatrous dancing. In fact, even blacks who embraced Christianity in America did not completely abandon Old World religion. Instead, they engaged in syncretism, blending Christian influences with traditional African rites and beliefs.

Symbols and objects, such as crosses, were conflated with charms carried by Africans to ward off evil spirits. Christ was interpreted as a healer similar to the priests of Africa. In the New World, fusions of African spirituality and Christianity led to distinct new practices among slave populations, including voodoo or vodun in Haiti and Spanish Louisiana. Although African religious influences were also important among Northern blacks, exposure to Old World religions was more intense in the South, where the density of the black population was greater.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 1:09 pm

Otter wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:

concentrating all that anger on him and not realizing our previous presidents have done it as well is disingenuous.

This is what I said: "Since there is no interest by Holder in enforcing many other laws I'm not surprised. I don't know why they are wasting their time, Oblamer is probably working on another love letter to Muslims who, he claims built the very fabric of our nation:"

Don't see any "anger" there and no mention that he was the only one. You really shouldn't read more into it, it's bad for your blood pressure.

What a hoot.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:55 pm

This is what I said: "Since there is no interest by Holder in enforcing many other laws I'm not surprised. I don't know why they are wasting their time, Oblamer is probably working on another love letter to Muslims who, he claims built the very fabric of our nation:"

Don't see any "anger" there and no mention that he was the only one. You really shouldn't read more into it, it's bad for your blood pressure.

What a hoot.[/quote]

touche'
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:26 pm

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/obamas-muslim-self-esteem-nasa-in-complete-disarray/

But Obama gave Charles Bolden, his idiot appointee, a prime directive that NASA would now focus primarily on making Muslims feel good about themselves. That worked out about as well as you would expect.

Then Obama gave a speech declaring that the United States would land on an asteroid by 2025. Why an asteroid? No one at NASA seems to know.

Why were there no Muslims on the Starship Enterprise ?...Cause it was set in the future...LOL
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:48 am

Otter wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Otter wrote:

LOL.

Yes, that would be nice. I wasn't saying there aren't any Muslim terrorists out there, just that Obama is not the only POTUS to have said something complimentary about Muslims and that concentrating all that anger on him and not realizing our previous presidents have done it as well is disingenuous. That's a nice word I chose to use instead of the "H" one.

And why would anyone assume that slaves from Muslim areas of Africa would not be Muslims?
That doesn't take a statistics class to figure out.

Read my above post.....WHERE is there any mention of the cowh and/or any previous president to have complimented muslims?... It's not there and it's not implied.... Not every discussion...opinion...post... revolves around anger/criticism directed at the cowh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTH??????..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTH??????.....   WTH??????..... Empty

Back to top Go down

WTH??????.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: