Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are the people up wear ins you're at still like this riceme ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Are the people up wear ins you're at still like this riceme ? Empty
PostSubject: Are the people up wear ins you're at still like this riceme ?   Are the people up wear ins you're at still like this riceme ? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:36 am

Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Are the people up wear ins you're at still like this riceme ?   Are the people up wear ins you're at still like this riceme ? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:10 am

Pretty accurate... just less revolvers, more semi automatics. I see a disproportionate number of Desert Eagle .50s ... and a lot of people actually have my pistol, the Springfield XD-40 as well as the 45.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Are the people up wear ins you're at still like this riceme ?   Are the people up wear ins you're at still like this riceme ? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:16 am

Hopefully you all know that I'm kidding... this is not the wild west. Well, yeah it is. But yes, a lot of people carry here, of course. But there are not a lot of crazy shooting incidents. No more than anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Are the people up wear ins you're at still like this riceme ?   Are the people up wear ins you're at still like this riceme ? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:09 am

For entertainment do you all ever read the Craigslist Missed Connections? I recommend it. Pretty good reading. I always end up laughing so hard I'm crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are the people up wear ins you're at still like this riceme ?   Are the people up wear ins you're at still like this riceme ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are the people up wear ins you're at still like this riceme ?
Page 1 of 1