Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist Empty
PostSubject: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:41 am

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:55 am

Is that where he punched the guy ?...I couldn't get it to open....yeah guess I would be edgy if I had been part of such a great hoax....Buzz is still a gutsy guy but soldiers follow orders.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:59 am

Just say that shit to his face...
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:14 am

Sorry did I step on your illusion....well I am glad we have got that colony on the moon mining precious metals and building a spacecraft to search the stars...oh that's right we forgot how to get back.....so it follows we never got there.....it should be easier now...right ?

Hey Boards banned me for stepping on his political illusions...thin skinned people only see it one way....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:26 am

You ain't banned, Teo.

I enjoy your fantasies... well, THESE at least, lol.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:30 am

Admittedly, this is above my head, but boffins insist that this is proof we went to the moon.  They say the dust off the Rover's tires could not behave like this on the Earth.

http://www.popsci.com/blog-network/vintage-space/proof-we-landed-moon-dust?dom=PSC&loc=recent&lnk=5&con=proof-we-landed-on-the-moon-is-in-the-dust

Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist Grand%20Prix%20Still

Teo, my man. I wasn't saving this argument. I just saw it last night... Peace!
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:32 am

Not banned. I guess I better up my game.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:34 am

Speaking of dust where's the dust on the landers landing pads and where's the blast zone and that take off was such a hoax. The designer of the engine for take off from the lunar surface said the exhaust would have been profuse and red colored not invisible.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:36 am

Stanley Kubrick fooled most folks because they wanted to be fooled.
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:53 pm

Neil Armstrong,  Buzz Aldrin,  and all the other Apollo Mission astronauts were all willing to be a part of this fraud because they all lusted after JFK just like Marilyn Monroe did.  They all pretended to be big tough he-men womanizing test pilots and such but in actuality they were all nothing but actors working for Stanley Kubrick (clones of Rock Hudson).  The Illuminatti has an unlimited capacity to stage anything and make the gullible public go along with it.  And the fake moon landings were no exception.
As for why none of the thousands of professional employees at NASA has come forward to blow the whistle on this fraud?  Simple,  the Illuminatti threatened to kill all their families if they didn't cooperate.
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:56 pm

Here's the indisputable proof the moon landings were staged.  The evidence is overwhelming.
Buzz Aldrin needs to be ashamed of himself for being such a fake pussy.

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:58 pm

Here's the whole sordid story of how Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landings.
But you won't get this from the illuminatti controlled mainstream media.

http://realitysandwich.com/23226/kubrick_apollo/

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:12 pm

So Bob what did the Illuminati promise you to get you to push their lies ?
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:32 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
So Bob what did the Illuminati promise you to get you to push their lies ?

They've promised to make me a trustee when they put us all in the FEMA camps.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:57 pm

Sweet deal , throw in bowling and I will join you....
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:25 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sweet deal , throw in bowling and I will join you....

I just called my illuminatti contact and asked him if you could be a trustee too. He said you're too big a threat to the illuminatti. They're afraid if they get in cahoots with you in any way, they're afraid you'll double cross them and bring them down. He said he got this straight from Count Rothschild himself.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:29 pm

How about if I forgo the bowling ? Naw hell I was going to double cross them anyway...They are some smart reptiles....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Uh, huh.

And the Apollo 11 lunar laser ranging retroreflector they left on the moon ain't there, huh?

Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist Lrcubed1_med

I guess when we bounce a laser off the moon, it's just bouncing off a shiny rock, lol.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:45 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Speaking of dust where's the dust on the landers landing pads  and where's the blast zone and that take off was such a hoax. The designer of the engine for take off from the lunar surface said the exhaust would have been profuse and red colored not invisible.  

I see you just ignored the previous post about the dust. No comment to refute the proof?

Oh, I see, deflect the subject and hope nobody notices.... Razz 
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:50 pm

Hey cool your rockets spunky, who appointed you mythbuster and chief ? You need to quit being so damned sensitive, I realize everything you believe becomes a jihadable offense if challenged because well you believe it that settles it...Eric and god will judge the whole damned rest of the world....I gave you top billing.

Here I will write your response...Huff Huff huff...who the hell ! Huff huff huff This is my forum ! huff huff huff....boards was right this guy is a problem !!!
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Perhaps we need a dustologist and someone to see if the film was running at normal speed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:16 pm

Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist Tumblr_m3zp624bOd1rrbreyo1_500
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:31 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Hey cool your rockets spunky, who appointed you mythbuster and chief ? You need to quit being so damned sensitive, I realize everything you believe becomes a jihadable offense if challenged because well you believe it that settles it...Eric and god will judge the whole damned rest of the world....I gave you top billing.

Here I will write your response...Huff Huff huff...who the hell ! Huff huff huff This is my forum !   huff huff huff....boards was right this guy is a problem !!!

That's real funny, considering the source. Teo can be rabid about his theories, but Eric can't defend what he believes.

Okay, I understand now.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:34 pm

Aw shucks I ain't rabid...I just like to look deeper and sometimes there's nothing to see. Maybe we did go to the moon...I hope we did. I just learned long ago NOT to trust authority at any level...poor me, but it works....love ya man....
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:54 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I just learned long ago NOT to trust authority at any level.

The test pilots and astronauts and engineers and technicians who made the moon landings happen are not "authorities", teo.  They're just human beings like you and me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist   Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's how Buzz Aldrin responded to being called a liar by a Conspiracy Theorist
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next