Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa.... Empty
PostSubject: My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa....   My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa.... EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:35 pm

My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa.... Grandk10
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa....   My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa.... EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:44 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa....   My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa.... EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:57 pm

They were playing pixel gun against each other and my daughter thought it was a funny picture...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa....   My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa.... EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:44 pm

Nice  one grand pa! Smile
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa....   My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa.... EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:56 pm

My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa.... Img_0811

Even visited with my great great grand puppy
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa....   My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa.... EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Lol... good for you Teo..!!
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa....   My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa.... EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:35 pm

PkrBum wrote:
Lol... good for you Teo..!!

Thanks Pkr..say man.... I haven't heard how your surgery is healing up. Hope you are getting the full use of your arms back.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa....   My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa.... EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Doing pretty good... thanks. The pain is gone... but I have six more weeks before I can stop wearing the neck brace... not good weather for a turtleneck. Hopefully I can start getting in shape then and see what I'm left with. The dr already said my days playing competitive tennis or and physical activity should be over... we'll see about that. Mainly I'm just thankful the pain is gone... that was tough.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa....   My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa.... EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Glad the pain is gone......hope your recovery continues.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa....   My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa.... EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:21 pm

Yeah, what she said, PkrBum
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa....   My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa.... EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Thank you. I could barely screw the cap on my toothpaste when they did surgery... I feel very fortunate.
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa....   My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:37 pm

Ha, well I guess being in the same room cancels out at least some of that technology use? As for your GGG-puppy, that may be about the cutest pup I have ever seen.

PKR, I've been out of the loop, sorry about your injuries but glad you are recovering well and behind the worst of the pain. When I had my knee surgery two years ago at Andrews, Ostrander told me I wouldn't be able to run and surfing would probably be out too. I'm running between 25-30 miles per week and surfed the last two days. I got back being religious about the physical therapy and moving right back into strength training, working back slowly. Don't give up!
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa....   My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa.... EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:56 pm

Thanks Surf... that's encouraging to hear. I plan to see if I can play after I get my strength back. Drs don't know everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa....   My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa.... Empty

Back to top Go down

My Grandkids came over to visit grandpa....
Page 1 of 1