Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP

Go down 
+6
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
riceme
koolkat
mediawatcher
Jake92
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
koolkat

I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
It was relentless criticism of Palin and horribly cruel what was said about her family.  You are right some get very upset when Obama is criticized for his politics....if you say anything you are a racist.

You just don't criticize his politics,though. You go after his school loans,vacations, Michelle's clothes and shoes, his birth certificate,his father, his friends and any other bogus issue you can find.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:12 pm

koolkat wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
It was relentless criticism of Palin and horribly cruel what was said about her family.  You are right some get very upset when Obama is criticized for his politics....if you say anything you are a racist.

You just don't criticize his politics,though. You go after his school loans,vacations, Michelle's clothes and shoes, his birth certificate,his father, his friends and any other bogus issue you can find.

KoolKat, can you tone your attacks down a bit, please? Joani has the right to post without such rhetoric.

This forum is not provided so people can fight.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:12 pm

Eric wrote:
koolkat wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

KoolKat, can you tone your attacks down a bit, please?  Joani has the right to post without such rhetoric.  

This forum is not provided so people can fight.

Indeed she does and I have the right to challenge those statements if they are incorrect,do I not? Or is that just Joani's right? You say on one thread telling someone to take their moral high ground somewhere else is not an attack but if someone disagrees Obama is not attacked for just his political opinions you say that is an attack? What is your moderation based on anyway?
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:23 pm

I think I'm going to take a good long break. I am so weary of this group who was barely posting here now they've all come full force w/ the same old stuff.It's old, it's tiresome, it's boring,it's pathetic.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:33 pm

koolkat wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I believe you have missed Joani's point... recall the extremely personal attacks that were made against the Palin family, adults and children alike. Also, people attacked Bush's (or insert any other POTUS's name there) vacations, education, military record, all sorts of equally bogus issues, and the first lady's clothing choices. It's just part of what you sign up for when you choose to run for POTUS or VP.

Obama is not special.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:40 pm

koolkat wrote:
I think I'm going to take a good long break. I am so weary of this group who was barely posting here now they've all come full force w/ the same old stuff.It's old, it's tiresome, it's boring,it's pathetic.

Aside from my own short hiatus when I did not have internet service at my cabin, the rest of us have all been posting here since 2012. Nobody is forcing you to read or post here, so if you feel that we are old, tired, boring and pathetic, I'm sure no one here will hold you back from your exciting life, koolkat. Don't forget to send a postcard.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 4:46 am

riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I believe you have missed Joani's point... recall the extremely personal attacks that were made against the Palin family, adults and children alike. Also, people attacked Bush's (or insert any other POTUS's name there) vacations, education, military record, all sorts of equally bogus issues, and the first lady's clothing choices. It's just part of what you sign up for when you choose to run for POTUS or VP.

Obama is not special.

Remember the SNL skit about the Palins?... In an attempt at comedy they 'joked' about incest and the real father of her son... Can't remember ANY other candidate being subjected to that type of behavior...This family had a writer(?) move in next to them in an attempt to get any kind of dirt for his book...

Correct...[name] cowh is not special....but when you're given a free pass by the media one may begin to believe they are special...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 6:42 am

mediawatcher wrote:
riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Obama is not special.

Remember the SNL skit about the Palins?... In an attempt at comedy they 'joked' about incest and the real father of her son... Can't remember ANY other candidate being subjected to that type of behavior...This family had a writer(?) move in next to them in an attempt to get any kind of dirt for his book...

Correct...[name] cowh is not special....but when you're given a free pass by the media one may begin to believe they are special...

Yep. I don't recall anyone ever being as attacked as bad as her. Even bush who has been attacked very bad has not had to endure what she and her family have. Some of the things that she has had done and said to her would have the media and the left in a lawsuit frenzy, and had it occurred after office the doj would be involved.

Can you imagine the hate if sarah palin had a preacher like rev wright, friends like bill ayers, tony rezko and other communistic crooks. and if she had written TWO autobiographies BEFORE actually accomplishing anything significant and then sealed up all of her personal information. Neither can I. It would have never been allowed. The left and the media have a integrity problem and a double standard problem.

Its sickening and personally Im fed up with taking it.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:31 am

Ya' ll are right ....the treatment towards Palin and her family was awful.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:39 am

It's telling that some folks can call Bush evil, a murderer, "convicted of war crimes", subject to arrest anywhere on earth, a military deserter, and the list goes on. When folks say they disagree with an Oblamer policy they are immediately labeled racist, etc.

The hypocrisy is astounding but not unexpected.

Oblamer is a weak President who was elected based on false promises and well written speeches - not because he had any sort of qualification or capabilities to manage the largest business in the world.

The results are in - Oblamer is an abject failure by any measure. All one has to do is look at the wreckage of U.S. foreign policy, the disarray in the Mideast resulting from his awkward and hesitant positions on solutions, and the shaky at best economy of this country.

No, Oblamer is by far the worst President in two generations and that is the result of poor performance, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:45 am

nochain wrote:
It's telling that some folks can call Bush evil, a murderer, "convicted of war crimes", subject to arrest anywhere on earth, a military deserter, and the list goes on. When folks say they disagree with an Oblamer policy they are immediately labeled racist, etc.

Oblamer is a weak President who was elected based on false promises and well written speeches - not because he had any sort of qualification or capabilities to manage the largest business in the world.

The results are in - Oblamer is an abject failure by any measure. All one has to do is look at the wreckage of U.S. foreign policy, the disarray in the Mideast resulting from his awkward and hesitant positions on solutions, and the shaky at best economy of this country.

No, Oblamer is by far the worst President in two generations and that is the result of poor performance, nothing else.

And don't forget winning the Nobel Peace Prize.........the voting for the award was done only a couple of weeks after Obama's inauguration. It was given on what they thought not what he did.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:12 am

nochain wrote:

Have heard several talking heads/pundits/experts still say that he's a likeable individual but that being the case doesn't always translate into being an effective leader... Believe that a part of this is that he's surrounded himself with only like minded thinkers and there is limited opposing opinions/views on issues...
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:11 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
nochain wrote:

And don't forget winning the Nobel Peace Prize.........the voting for the award was done only a couple of weeks after Obama's inauguration.  It was given on what they thought not what he did.

Or what they thought he was going to do. I bet they'd like to take that back now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 6:35 pm

riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:

Aside from my own short hiatus when I did not have internet service at my cabin, the rest of us have all been posting here since 2012. Nobody is forcing you to read or post here, so if you feel that we are old, tired, boring and pathetic, I'm sure no one here will hold you back from your exciting life, koolkat. Don't forget to send a postcard.

She cant be nice. Ive always known it. She'll probably go crying to boards to let her back on over there because she cant stand it her not being able to humiliate someone or threaten them into submission. Fun isn't really her thing.

Guess my tree didn't get cut down.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:30 am

*~Tree~* wrote:
riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:

She cant be nice. Ive always known it. She'll probably go crying to boards to let her back on over there because she cant stand it her not being able to humiliate someone or threaten them into submission. Fun isn't really her thing.

She just lives in a "dream" world. LOL
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:20 am

nochain wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
riceme wrote:
koolkat wrote:

She just lives in a "dream" world. LOL

'Nochain'...you could have just tried being a littler nicer!...
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:37 am

We must embrace the President and accept everything fed to us.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:46 am

But, Joani.

It tastes like shit.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:05 am

Please Eric, it is but that should not matter.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:52 pm

I can hear Teo now.

Damn Sheeple...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:43 pm

Eric wrote:
But, Joani.

It tastes like shit.

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:13 pm

Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, the medicine go down...........

Everybody let's sing it and swallow the bull shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down,  the medicine go down...........

Everybody let's sing it and swallow the bull shit.

Now wait a minute there joan, not enough sugar to coat that big of a turd.....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:21 pm

koolkat wrote:

Toodle Loo
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:24 pm

C'mon, be nice....

Seriously, if someone can't be civil here, I'd just as soon see that they are taking a break from the action.

Y'all must have some "history" over at PDF, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP   I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd vote for Sarah Palin for President or VP
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next