Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. Empty
PostSubject: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:38 am

I think this one was in the Ukraine somewhere. I don't think I'd be flying Malaysian airlines anytime soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:13 am

Excuse me. It may have been shot down.

I definitely ain't flying over the Ukraine.

Just some more crap that our government likes to call "collateral damage" when it's us that does it.
A great big giant military "oops" by someone. Ukrainian separatists are being blamed for it but they say it wasn't them.

These little OOPses get old sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Shot down

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:02 pm

The separatists have been shooting down a lot of aircraft with the missiles that Russia gave to 'em.

I wouldn't doubt it if THEY were the ones that shot down the airliner.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:23 pm

It wouldn't even surprise me if the Russians did it. Hard to say with all the confusion over there and I doubt we will ever get a straight story.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:24 pm

nochain wrote:
It wouldn't even surprise me if the Russians did it. Hard to say with all the confusion over there and I doubt we will ever get a straight story.

cheers 
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 2:29 pm

Probably the CIA did it to blame it on the Russians...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:00 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Probably the CIA did it to blame it on the Russians...

There you go. You heard it here first, folks.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:46 pm

Similar to the Federal Reserve the CIA is a global organization which often works contrary to American interests..pay attention...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:48 pm

I think the Russians did it

33000 feet high

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:01 pm

naw the Russians would not chance shooting down Putin's plane...

http://www.infowars.com/president-putins-plane-might-have-been-target-for-missile-in-ukraine/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:15 pm

Speculation

But let me get this correct

You think that Americans have just tried to assassinate Putin?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:20 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Speculation

We got this Russian / American thing stuck in our brains...fact is Nato./UN globalsists intentions are to bring all governments under one thumb. Our government already is..Putin is possibly one of the last holdouts....No Americans didn't try to kill Putin...Treasonous globalist terrorists may have...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:23 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
Speculation

We got this Russian / American thing stuck in our brains...fact is Nato./UN globalsists intentions are to bring all governments under one thumb. Our government already is..Putin is possibly one of the last holdouts....No Americans didn't try to kill Putin...Treasonous globalist terrorists may have...

ah yes. I do recall and actually believe that new world order thing.

I think it has already happened. We just don't know it yet.

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:00 pm

You will never know. You aren't supposed to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:28 pm

Eric wrote:
You will never know.  You aren't supposed to know.

I know. Im just supposed to go to work and pay taxes. lots of taxes. Its getting old.  Mad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 11:12 am

Whether it was the Separatists or the Government that did it, the plane should not have been flying over that airspace. Malaysian airlines will get a huge suit over this because just about all the other commercial airlines have stopped flying there.
When planes are being shot down over the air regularly in a country, it's just not reasonable to be flying civilian airliners there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:35 pm

weird news on this......

MOSCOW (AP) -- A top pro-Russia rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has given a bizarre version of events surrounding the Malaysian jetliner crash - suggesting many of the victims may have died days before the plane took off.

The pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna on Friday quoted Igor Girkin as saying he was told by people at the crash site that "a significant number of the bodies weren't fresh," adding that he was told they were drained of blood and reeked of decomposition

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_UKRAINE_PLANE_REBEL_COMMANDER?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-07-18-14-22-48

What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.   Another Malaysian airliner just crashed. Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Malaysian airliner just crashed.
Page 1 of 1