Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A great forum member and all round good person

Go down 
+3
SheSurfs
Joanimaroni
hallmarkgrad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

A great forum member and all round good person Empty
PostSubject: A great forum member and all round good person   A great forum member and all round good person EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:28 pm

I posted a photo on my Facebook page of my little Geo pulling a small trailer with a washing machine on it.  I was unloading the machine when I get a phone call."Hey. Hold on I will help you"  The caller lives at least 15 miles away.  
So who was the good guy?  Eric of course.  Thank you Eric.  Your offer and friendship is greatly appreciated...
A great forum member and all round good person 1919647_10204400046270947_6006275849330578692_n
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: A great forum member and all round good person   A great forum member and all round good person EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:54 pm

Thanks for re-affirming what everyone knows. Eric, just like you, is a very nice guy.
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: A great forum member and all round good person   A great forum member and all round good person EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 6:22 pm

Wow, I love this. Good on both of you! But I don't see any cycling wheels on that washer.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: A great forum member and all round good person   A great forum member and all round good person EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 6:35 pm

LOL I made sure it had a "rinse" and "Wash" cycle on it....
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: A great forum member and all round good person   A great forum member and all round good person EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:18 pm

LOL.

Great post, HG. And I agree wholeheartedly... Eric is a great guy. We have a pretty good crew here, don't we?? Speaking of... where's my gal Melissa??
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: A great forum member and all round good person   A great forum member and all round good person EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 10:14 am

Girl, I am still here. I have been busy as heck with the Lost and Found Pets page plus I just accepted a new part-time position. Two of my friends simply would not accept that I was retired. ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A great forum member and all round good person   A great forum member and all round good person EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 10:57 am

HG is the kind of guy that will give you the shirt off his back.

Not many people will crawl down into a filthy boat bilge, cut a huge hole in the side of a 350-gallon fuel tank, then crawl inside the tank... but HG did it for me. He met me down at the boat to help work on it a half dozen times.

Offering to help move a washer is nothing compared to what he did for me.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: A great forum member and all round good person   A great forum member and all round good person EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:21 am

Eric wrote:
HG is the kind of guy that will give you the shirt off his back.

Not many people will crawl down into a filthy boat bilge, cut a huge hole in the side of a 350-gallon fuel tank, then crawl inside the tank... but HG did it for me.  He met me down at the boat to help work on it a half dozen times.

Offering to help move a washer is nothing compared to what he did for me.

Yes, and now he has a place to wash his clothes when you next have him crawl into the depths of your boat…  Sounds like you'd better fluff and fold for him too!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: A great forum member and all round good person   A great forum member and all round good person EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:24 am

HG destroyed his washer trying to wash the boat sludge from his clothing.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: A great forum member and all round good person   A great forum member and all round good person EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:33 am

So after working on the boat, Eric invited my wife and I over for dinner. He is a great cook and even better host. He brought the prime Rib in off of the grill. I looked at it and thought "Not bad, Looks like enough for all of us" Then he said" Here is yours" and with that he put 1/2 a cow on my plate, then opened the grill and got out 3 more. LOL And Yes it was one of the best meals we ever had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great forum member and all round good person   A great forum member and all round good person EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:42 am

I agree about Eric and you HG.

You are Both wonderful individuals.

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: A great forum member and all round good person   A great forum member and all round good person EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:33 am

I agree they are both good guys..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A great forum member and all round good person   A great forum member and all round good person Empty

Back to top Go down

A great forum member and all round good person
Page 1 of 1