Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?

Go down 
+5
Eric
koolkat
mediawatcher
nochain
TEOTWAWKI
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? Empty
PostSubject: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyFri May 16, 2014 10:35 am

Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? 49863412
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyFri May 16, 2014 1:04 pm

BOF doesn't like a post that is contrary to his unicorn and rainbow perception of reality. Being banned from that loser forum is about as bad as a Dr telling you that you are free of cancer.

Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? 49913734
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:00 pm

LOL love it nochain, thanks for a new paradigm !
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptySat May 17, 2014 5:01 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? 49863412

Tells me that he's not and never will change which is why several have left that place...being banned from there is a compliment...
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:12 pm

Boards doesn't moderate the forum. He is lazy and just gets frustrated when things blow up and starts banning people. He doesn't know how to moderate.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:13 pm

I got a notice today that my account over there has been deleted. I guess it has been a year or more that I haven't been there, so it is no "biggie".

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:56 am

Eric wrote:
I got a notice today that my account over there has been deleted.  I guess it has been a year or more that I haven't been there, so it is no "biggie".

So did I...and it has been a year since stopped posting there...
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 6:45 am

I am feeling left out... I'm pretty sure it's been longer than a year since I've posted over there.

Question 
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 9:58 am

riceme wrote:
I am feeling left out... I'm pretty sure it's been longer than a year since I've posted over there.

Question 

Hey, Ricey!

With your spotty Internet coverage there in BFE, Alaska, it's a surprise that you're able to communicate at all.

It is always a pleasure to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:19 am

riceme wrote:

Question 

Glad you're back posting...wondered where you'd been....
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:30 pm

I am back in the 21st century and now have internet service AND running water. Pretty fancy, right??  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:25 pm

WOW Ricey... You have more than some people in P'Cola.......
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Jake92 wrote:
WOW Ricey...  You have more than some people in P'Cola.......

Not me, man. I gots a toilet. Must be somebody else Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? 114
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:49 am

Why did you guys quit posting over there?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:44 am

I quit mainly because it gets raunchy in text and makes fun of my Christian beliefs.  Boards created that forum when the Pensacola News Journal forum was very active, but the PNJ censored stuff fairly strictly.  Boards' PDF was "anything goes" for a long while.  I don't know how it is now.

It just wasn't civil.

Ghost Rider created this forum as a haven a few years (July of 2012) back when there were some heated battles going on over there with hundreds of "F* You" in each post.  He turned it over to me last year (I think), but Ghost Rider and Melissa also have Admin authority on this forum.

I do my best to keep things civil here without using a heavy hand.  There are times when I want to say something like "c'mon, lets be nice", but bite my tongue...
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:38 pm

Where is Ghost....I have been worried about him.
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:33 pm

It hasn't changed any over there. There is a small group maybe 3-4 posters who gang up on other posters. They had one particular poster who was extremely foul mouthed going on Facebook and posting stuff from there about another one.Boards didn't do anything about it until that poster threatened him. He finally banned her but it went on for a long time w/ that group defending her. Some of them post here from time to time.They're bad news. I'd like to find a forum where none of them post there.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:08 pm

KoolKat, you are going to find problems with whatever forum you chose. Over here, we try to be civil and I think the problems you might have seen over at PDF won't get as out of hand over here... if at all.

Joani, Ghost Rider hasn't visited here since March. That's a long time for him to be gone. I'm gonna send him an e-mail to see if he is doing OK.

Eric
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:56 pm

Eric wrote:
KoolKat, you are going to find problems with whatever forum you chose.  Over here, we try to be civil and I think the problems you might have seen over at PDF won't get as out of hand over here... if at all.

Joani, Ghost Rider hasn't visited here since March.  That's a long time for him to be gone.  I'm gonna send him an e-mail to see if he is doing OK.

Eric

She sure is. Because she also got banned for posting that other posters work link. And she just couldn't wait to start her shit here.

We don't need to rehash the whole thing again do we?

Eric, you don't tolerate people making threats to a persons job do you? Because a lot of the anguish could have been avoided over the years had proper moderation of people making real life threats had been taking care of.

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 5:35 pm

Eric ....please let me know about Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 5:48 pm

Marym wrote:
Eric wrote:
KoolKat, you are going to find problems with whatever forum you chose.  Over here, we try to be civil and I think the problems you might have seen over at PDF won't get as out of hand over here... if at all.

Joani, Ghost Rider hasn't visited here since March.  That's a long time for him to be gone.  I'm gonna send him an e-mail to see if he is doing OK.

Eric

She sure is. Because she also got banned for posting that other posters work link. And she just couldn't wait to start her shit here.

We don't need to rehash the whole thing again do we?

Eric, you don't tolerate people making threats to a persons job do you? Because a lot of the anguish could have been avoided over the years had proper moderation of people making real life threats had been taking care of.

Marym please don't cause trouble here. Your post drips of hate.

Everybody gets a fair chance here. Let bygones be bygones. If anybody posts personal info here, they will be dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:09 pm

MaryM has left the building.

It is sad to see her go. I hope she finds a peaceful place.
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Thank God she left! We'll all be better off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 6:08 pm

You still got Joani and PKR. coming over a couple of times a day to see what I'm posting so they can run and tell. They're not going to see anything. LOL!
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:28 am

Hi, ya'll. Glad you are back on the grid, Ricey!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?   Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Boards as banned me 6 times in 2 months.. you think he's trying to tell me something ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next