Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Biden Found....Speaks...Oops! Empty
PostSubject: Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!     Biden Found....Speaks...Oops! EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:22 am

The VP says...We may not get the 7 million for [name] cowh healthcare!...But his boss and Sebileus are telling people all is going well and goals will be achieved...Better fit the VP for another muzzle...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!     Biden Found....Speaks...Oops! EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:01 am

mediawatcher wrote:
   The VP says...We may not get the 7 million for [name] cowh healthcare!...But his boss and Sebileus are telling people all is going well and goals will be achieved...Better fit the VP for another muzzle...

About half the current number enrolled in Medicare anyway. It's common for BHO to disagree with his OWN administration on things, remember his statement on marijuana? Contradicts what his own health department states. This administration even dismisses what the nonpartisan CBO announces - when it's contrary to what they want to hear. BHO will figure out a way to get all those undocumented Democrats signed up, I mean illegal aliens.

Biden Found....Speaks...Oops! 582499_482102625177598_1566079964_n
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!     Biden Found....Speaks...Oops! EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:23 am

That image is misleading. One is Federal (Army) and the other is State (Colorado).

That difference aside, it is a disturbing trend.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!     Biden Found....Speaks...Oops! EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:27 am

Eric wrote:
That image is misleading.  One is Federal (Army) and the other is State (Colorado).

Yes, but guvmint is guvmint - there is no consistency and little logic what the guvmint does most of the time. Represent the people? Hardly.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!     Biden Found....Speaks...Oops! EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 4:49 am

nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
That image is misleading.  One is Federal (Army) and the other is State (Colorado).

Yes, but guvmint is guvmint - there is no consistency and little logic what the guvmint does most of the time. Represent the people? Hardly.

Last edited by mediawatcher on Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!     Biden Found....Speaks...Oops! EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:11 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:

Classic example...make it easier for illegals and screw over those that have/are serving this nation...Makes ya wonder how some in DC can sleep at night and look at themselves in the mirror....

Gov'mint is not still gov'mint. I'm very glad I live in Florida and not Arizona, for example.  It is the States right of the state of Colorado to treat immigrants any way they wish to treat them so far as college tuition is concerned. The federal government is not both  lowering tuition for illegals and cutting funding for soldier's tuition.

If the State of Florida wants to lower tuition for military people, we are welcome to do so. So is Colorado. I don't know what Colorado is doing regarding tuition for the military. It doesn't say.

You're comparing apples to oranges and expecting folks to see it as an appropriate argument.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!     Biden Found....Speaks...Oops! EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 7:20 am

Otter wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:

Classic example...make it easier for illegals and screw over those that have/are serving this nation...Makes ya wonder how some in DC can sleep at night and look at themselves in the mirror....

Gov'mint is not still gov'mint.  I'm very glad I live in Florida and not Arizona, for example.  It is the States right of the state of Colorado to treat immigrants any way they wish to treat them so far as college tuition is concerned. The federal government is not both  lowering tuition for illegals and cutting funding for soldier's tuition.

If the State of Florida wants to lower tuition for military people, we are welcome to do so. So is Colorado. I don't know what Colorado is doing regarding tuition for the military. It doesn't say.

You're comparing apples to oranges and expecting folks to see it as an appropriate argument.

An illustration showing the disconnect in priorities can hardly be considered comparing "apples to oranges". Reference my comment about no consistency......or don't, it really doesn't matter to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!     Biden Found....Speaks...Oops! Empty

Back to top Go down

Biden Found....Speaks...Oops!
Page 1 of 1