Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Newspaper in machine has gone up

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Newspaper in machine has gone up Empty
PostSubject: Newspaper in machine has gone up   Newspaper in machine has gone up EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:28 pm

I cancelled my pnj subscription last week, since my carrier missed delivering my paper two days in a row. I signed up for the digital version of the paper. Easy to access and I can read past editions also. A whole lot cheaper too.

Today, I went to buy a Sunday paper for the coupons. No longer $1.50 but now $2.00 for Sunday paper. Monday thru Saturday papers are now a $1.00.

I suspect they are going to lose on machine sales monday to saturday because those papers are usually small in number of pages offered.

Back to top Go down
Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Newspaper in machine has gone up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newspaper in machine has gone up   Newspaper in machine has gone up EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Last time I bought a PNJ for the coupons they only had two coupons I could user. I didn't even recoup the price of the paper.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/g4p

Newspaper in machine has gone up
Page 1 of 1