Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here.

Go down 
+2
riceme
Eric
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here. Empty
PostSubject: I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here.   I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:09 pm

I have a house in the Perdido Bay Country Club and have seen Dr. Brian Lee when I needed to see a doctor when I was in town. His office is on the entrance road to the Perdido Bay CC. It was very convenient for me.

I just saw a story on Channel 3 where he was arrested for arranging with a minor boy to have sex. He is being held without bond.

I don't think he will be seeing patients any time soon, lol. So long, Dr. Lee... you pedophile.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here.   I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:30 pm

Now Eric, you know he's innocent until proven- no, you're right he's a damn pedophile. Sorry you've lost your doctor. That can be a very traumatic event in many people's lives.
I'm not sure that one GP isn't as good as any other though. Mine's never seen me with my clothes off. He just does bloodwork and takes a urine sample, I come back in a week and he looks at a computer screen and tells me if I'm healthy or not. He doesn't even waste a tongue depressor on me anymore.
Between the lab visit and the office visit he charges $900 for a 4 month check-up.

Guess I shouldn't complain. I'm still alive.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here.   I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here. EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:19 pm

These stories have a way of becoming so much bigger as investigators dig into the facts. I have to wonder what we'll find out about the good Dr. Lee before this is all over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here.   I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:57 pm

riceme wrote:
These stories have a way of becoming so much bigger as investigators dig into the facts. I have to wonder what we'll find out about the good Dr. Lee before this is all over.

LOL- probably that he's not a "good Dr. Lee." Ya think?
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here.   I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:30 pm

EXACTLY, Otter! Not good at all! Hope they bury him under the prison... or better yet, that in prison he gets worse than what he gave to his poor victims.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here.   I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here. EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:06 am

Eric wrote:
I have a house in the Perdido Bay Country Club and have seen Dr. Brian Lee when I needed to see a doctor when I was in town.  His office is on the entrance road to the Perdido Bay CC.   It was very convenient for me.

I just saw a story on Channel 3 where he was arrested for arranging with a minor boy to have sex.  He is being held without bond.

I don't think he will be seeing patients any time soon, lol.  So long, Dr. Lee... you pedophile.

Wonder how many parents are suddenly very concerned about their children that this pos treated...These types of crimes seem to always involve a person that is from a 'trusted' occupation...too bad this guy is still taking in air...
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here.   I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here. EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:11 am

No Too many good doctors are around to have to worry about this jerk.
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here.   I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:08 am

I was a patient of Lee's and he made some comments that, in retrospect, make me think there could be additional victims out there. I called the contact in ECSD press release in which they asked for people to call with additional information and guess what? Two weeks now and no one has returned my call. I know they are swamped but this is unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here.   I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 11:36 am

SheSurfs wrote:
I was a patient of Lee's and he made some comments that, in retrospect, make me think there could be additional victims out there. I called the contact in ECSD press release in which they asked for people to call with additional information and guess what? Two weeks now and no one has returned my call. I know they are swamped but this is unacceptable.

I could see if it was a piddly little case... but not something like this. I'd be pretty flippin' pissed if I were you. Hell, I AM pretty pissed!
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here.   I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 11:40 am

Maybe an e-mail or phone call to the county commissioners, or the state police asking for their advice after you tell them your story.. Possibly a quick stop at one of the sheriff sub stations for a personal talk with someone would get the ball rolling..

Last edited by Jake92 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here.   I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 11:41 am

Call again, SS.
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here.   I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:36 pm

Yes, will…great idea to stop in at the substation. Might take me more seriously. Will let you know how it goes.

You know a few public floggings might encourage these snakes not to act on their proclivities.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here.   I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here. EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 8:53 am

Proclivities... haven't heard that word in a while. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here.   I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here. Empty

Back to top Go down

I guess I'll have to find a different doctor when I move back down here.
Page 1 of 1