Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives Empty
PostSubject: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:39 am

Only a person in deep denial can't see that. If you say it wasn't because you believe people just couldn't be that brazen, evil or cunning then think again. The Pentagon was not hit by any airliners and Flt 93 well where was it ?...just a relatively small hole in the ground. The fact that Holmes can't talk might say something to an observant man. Sure I know you say "he's looking for an insane defense".....The guy is drugged was drugged and will be drugged out of his mind forever or until he has an accident like Oswald did....So sleep with the light on Bob and others. Evil exists and evil is exceedingly evil in this case.
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:49 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Only a person in deep denial can't see that. If you say it wasn't because you believe people just couldn't be that brazen, evil or cunning then think again.
Actually they are probably are A LOT MORE brazen, evil and cunning than any totally implausible and totally laughable theory about "imploding the word trade center" could ever reveal.
But we will never know how brazen and evil and cunning they really are because so many people are wallowing in those totally implausible and totally laughable "theories". All those theories do is help give cover to the REALLY brazen and evil and cunning stuff they are ACTUALLY doing.
Many people look at those "theories" and conclude that ALL the people trying to investigate these crooks are nutters. The people who maintain these totally implausible and totally laughable "theories" are their own worst enemies and they don't even realize it.

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Life is a numbers game. The odds are that I will not die in a twin towers-like episode and, dammit, I am not going to go through life looking for the boogeyman over my shoulder.

Regardless of how Teo ridicules me, I am going to have a happy, enjoyable life. If my number comes up, at least people can say I enjoyed it while I was alive.

The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives Parano10
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:18 pm

EricEricson wrote:
Life is a numbers game. The odds are that I will not die in a twin towers-like episode and, dammit, I am not going to go through life looking for the boogeyman over my shoulder.

Regardless of how Teo ridicules me, I am going to have a happy, enjoyable life. If my number comes up, at least people can say I enjoyed it while I was alive.

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:32 pm

EricEricson wrote:

The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives Parano10

What is the lack of paranoia? I don"t know ask the government that is gearing up for civil war with the citizens of the country that don't want to accept a fascism as their management .
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:59 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

What is the lack of paranoia? I don"t know ask the government that is gearing up for civil war with the citizens of the country that don't want to accept a fascism as their management .
How in the world are all of us armed with rifles and shotguns and sidearms supposed to go up against the most terrifyingly scary military in the history of the planet? It would be like we're the 1951 military technology going up against Gort and Klaatu.
We don't have the capacity to turn THEM into a burned out cinder. They do have the capacity to do that to us.
Sounds like a suicide mission to me.
I'm not even sure if General Patton would have tried it with those odds against him.
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:01 pm

I just remembered though that it has actually been done before.
When a handful of rag tag teenagers went up against the whole Soviet military in the movie "Red Dawn" I'll be goddamned if the teenagers didn't win.
So maybe it can work. And since this whole cockamamy conspiracy theory is about like the plot from "Plan 9 From Outer Space" anyway, who knows. I think the earthlings won that war too.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:04 pm

ButtBob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

How in the world are all of us armed with rifles and shotguns and sidearms supposed to go up against the most terrifyingly scary military in the history of the planet? It would be like we're the 1951 military technology going up against Gort and Klaatu.
We don't have the capacity to turn THEM into a burned out cinder. They do have the capacity to do that to us.
I'm not even sure if General Patton would have tried it with those odds against him.

He's dead and that is a good thing. John Malvo brought a city to it's knees with one rifle Bob....Guerrilla warfare is how most powerful armies are defeated...the fabian concept how Fabian drove Hannibal from Rome.
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:07 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Guerrilla warfare is how most powerful armies are defeated.
Well that seems to have been proved out in Afghanistan against both the rooskies and us. So maybe so.
Okay I'll start going to the gun range to get profficient with my Taurus Judge so I'll be ready for the war agin the new world order. But only on one condition. That none of you gun nuts make fun of my Judge and tell me how it aint got no more killing power than a bb gun like you did on the PNJ forum. Believe me that aint gonna be good for my morale when the shootin starts. That might just cause me to wanna turn tail and run to canada like before.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:10 pm

ButtBob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Guerrilla warfare is how most powerful armies are defeated.
Well that seems to have been proved out in Afghanistan against both the rooskies and us. So maybe so.
Okay I'll start going to the gun range to get profficient with my Taurus Judge so I'll be reay for the war agin the new world order. But only on one condition. That none of you gun nuts make fun of my Judge and tell me how it aint got no more killing power than a bb gun like you did on the PNJ forum. Believe me that aint gonna be good for my morale when the shootin starts.

Bob I know those guys just have caliber envy. The 45 cowboy load as a bullet was summed up by a real cowboy like this. It will shoot clean through a horse so it will get the job done....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:14 pm

ButtBob wrote:

This is why the NRA will not rest until each and every one of us has the right, nay the requirement, to carry a suitcase nuke at all times. Then, and only then, we will be safe.
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:19 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Bob I know those guys just have caliber envy. The 45 cowboy load as a bullet was summed up by a real cowboy like this. It will shoot clean through a horse so it will get the job done....
Well if the New World Order agents show up on horseback like the injuns did at Little Big Horn then I'll be in business.
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:20 pm

Salinsky2012 wrote:

This is why the NRA will not rest until each and every one of us has the right, nay the requirement, to carry a suitcase nuke at all times. Then, and only then, we will be safe.
I aint got no nukes on hand. But I do know where to rent a ryder truck and I can get fertilizer from the home depot and diesel from the gas station.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:21 pm

ButtBob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Well if the New World Order agents show up on horseback like the injuns did at Little Big Horn then I'll be in business.

By new world order you mean the blue helmets of NATO ?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:22 pm

ButtBob wrote:
Salinsky2012 wrote:

I aint got no nukes on hand. But I do know where to rent a ryder truck and I can get fertilizer from the home depot and diesel from the gas station.

Bob I wouldn't even hint at such a thing.
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:23 pm

ButtBob wrote:

I just realized that probably wasn't the smartest thing for me to post to an internet forum cause the G-Men are not really known to have much of a sense of humor. lol
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:25 pm

ButtBob wrote:
ButtBob wrote:

I just realized that probably wasn't the smartest thing for me to post to an internet forum cause the G-Men are not really known to have much of a sense of humor. lol

Yeah Bob next thing you know you will be sitting in a court room with orange hair wondering who you are...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:14 pm

...orange hair and a thousand-yard stare.

Wait a minute! Bob HAS that thousand-yard stare already... well, about 9 pm every night.

-------------------------------------

On a side note, I went out target shootin' Saturday. I had 3 jams. I have read where FMJs are better suited for this gun. Where is a good place to buy them? Anybody know? (32 cal.)

I'm not experienced in different kinds of ammo... obviously. Okay, I read where FMJ is Full Metal Jacket.

Last edited by EricEricson on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:29 pm

EricEricson wrote:

Wait a minute! Bob HAS that thousand-yard stare already... well, about 9 pm every night.

The only time I've ever stared that hard was when I googled that image of Rachel Maddow in the nude.

[edit- that was for Neko] lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives   The towers, all 3  were brought down by explosives Empty

Back to top Go down

The towers, all 3 were brought down by explosives
Page 1 of 1