Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greenhouse pictures

Go down 
+5
ZVUGKTUBM
hallmarkgrad
SheSurfs
Melissa
Eric
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gunz

Gunz

Greenhouse pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greenhouse pictures   Greenhouse pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:59 pm

Greenhouse pictures - Page 2 48604510Not yet Eric, been busy working on sweetie a Hope Chest. Heres some pics
Back to top Go down
Gunz

Gunz

PostSubject: Re: Greenhouse pictures   Greenhouse pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Greenhouse pictures - Page 2 48196110 Now back to the greenhouse
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Greenhouse pictures   Greenhouse pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:26 pm

Beautiful, TR! I should shoot you a pic or 2 of the cedar chest my daddy made for me years ago... you'd appreciate it. Dang... I think it was for my high school graduation. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Greenhouse pictures   Greenhouse pictures - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Dang, T-Rex! You could drive a TANK over that thing.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Greenhouse pictures   Greenhouse pictures - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:22 pm

I just went through and deleted all of my empty posts. For some reason, all the pictures in this section are gone, including the pictures of Eric's waterfall and stream. It probably had something to do with the forumotion.com re-do several months ago.

Ah, well. I guess it's time for more pictures! Very Happy 

We've been working with our "team" to clean up our yard and gardens. I'm excited about the possibilities! Yes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Gunz

Gunz

PostSubject: Re: Greenhouse pictures   Greenhouse pictures - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Greenhouse never grew to fruition. Sweetie and I have talked it over and have decided to downsize. Kids have moved out and the horses are gone. I have the place on the market now. maybe I'll do another greenhouse at whatever smaller place we find.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Greenhouse pictures   Greenhouse pictures - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Gunz wrote:
Greenhouse never grew to fruition.  Sweetie and I have talked it over and have decided to downsize.  Kids have moved out and the horses are gone.   I have the place on the market now.   maybe I'll do another greenhouse at whatever smaller place we find.
There is no shame in that, man. When Christine retires, we'll sell our 2800 sq. ft. 4-bedroom and live in our P'cola home... A 1500 sq. ft. place with three small bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Greenhouse pictures   Greenhouse pictures - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:23 am

Don't know how I missed the post above. :-( Gunz, we are so pleased with the greenhouse kit we bought from turnergreenhouses.com

Ours is 22 by 14 with a plastic cover. We raised it up by about a foot and a half by using cedar logs at the base all around.

The cost for this greenhouse, plus the heater, the fan, automatic temperature control and shade cover, was around $2200.00, if I recall. You simply can't find a greenhouse this size for less unless you design and build it yourself. I know this from all the years I spent researching greenhouses online.

And by the way....the plastic cover was only supposed to last for two years. This is the eighth year it's been on the greenhouse. When it fails, as it eventually will, we can either use polycarbonate panels or throw on another plastic cover. The pre-cut plastic sheets, cut to size, are around $225.00 for our greenhouse if I recall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greenhouse pictures   Greenhouse pictures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greenhouse pictures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2