Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Google Chrome adds voice search in new update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Google Chrome adds voice search in new update Empty
PostSubject: Google Chrome adds voice search in new update   Google Chrome adds voice search in new update EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:29 am

On this iPad, my link took me to a mobile download. I don't know if the Chrome update is for the desktop version or not.

I like the voice search for Android, but still feel goofy when I talk to my phone.

https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/mobile/
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome adds voice search in new update   Google Chrome adds voice search in new update EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:33 am

More info...

Google's New Conversational Search Makes Star Trek-Style Search Real

Google's inched ever closer to the dream of Star Trek-style computing with its new Conversational Search, unveiled today at Google I/O. You start a search by saying "Okay, Google...," speak your query, whether it's "when does my flight leave" or trivia like "what's the population of my town." Google responds, both by voice and with text results.

Conversational Search uses the data that Google has about you and your activities to power search results with information that's actually relevant to your interests. You can say "show me my vacation pictures," and Google will bring up photos you've uploaded. At the same time, you can say "Show me things to do around Washington DC," and Google will not just respond to you in-voice, but also present search results littered with popular destinations, arranged on a Google Map and with relevant links below.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome adds voice search in new update   Google Chrome adds voice search in new update EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:44 pm

That's pretty cool, E... I'll have to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome adds voice search in new update   Google Chrome adds voice search in new update Empty

Back to top Go down

Google Chrome adds voice search in new update
Page 1 of 1