Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What an airliner really looks like inside the fuselage

Go down 
+2
ZVUGKTUBM
BobW
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

What an airliner really looks like inside the fuselage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What an airliner really looks like inside the fuselage   What an airliner really looks like inside the fuselage - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Where the hell was the Trade Wind Bar?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: What an airliner really looks like inside the fuselage   What an airliner really looks like inside the fuselage - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:03 pm

Fictional name.
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: What an airliner really looks like inside the fuselage   What an airliner really looks like inside the fuselage - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:47 pm

That scene in the movie flashes by pretty quick. Especially the shot of the instrument panel with the calendar on it.
The movie came out in 77 and when I saw it in the theater I sorta saw "Pensacola, Florida" out of my pusanalshital vision. That's the same thing as peripheral vision except it's right in front of your eyes.
I said to myself "did that just say Pensacola. Damn that was Trader Jons in Pensacola Florida"

Back then we didn't have no VCR's or none of that shit yet. We watched the movie in the theater and that was it. We couldn't "rewind" it to be sure.
So for a long time I was telling folk about Trader Jons being in the movie. And most people I told it to didn't notice it when they watched the movie anyway. So thought I was fulla shit with the whole thing.
But no, I was only fulla shit about tellin em it was Trader Jons. But it WAS Pensacola.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What an airliner really looks like inside the fuselage   What an airliner really looks like inside the fuselage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What an airliner really looks like inside the fuselage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2