Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Table cluttered with Remotes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Table cluttered with Remotes? Empty
PostSubject: Table cluttered with Remotes?   Table cluttered with Remotes? EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:26 am

I put velcro strips on the backs of them with the sticky match on the edge of the end table that's between our chairs. Now the remotes are stored vertically along the front and it opens up the end table for things other than remotes. (We have 4 of them)
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

Table cluttered with Remotes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table cluttered with Remotes?   Table cluttered with Remotes? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:30 am

Why isn't it that now we have Siri on our iPhones, we don't have voice command televisions and electronics? Seems a little archaic to have all these over-buttoned contraptions.

BTW, men invented those remotes with 867 buttons. Women would have designed them with an On/Off, volume up and down, channel up and down. THAT'S IT.

I remember when all I had to do to turn on my oven was dial it to 350 degrees. Now it is a three step process with me mumbling epitaphs under my breath and a fifty/fifty shot that I won't have turned it on at all.

Nice digression, huh. To your point, I have threatened to super glue them to my children's hands so as not to lose them.....teen-sized kids are bigger and easier to find.
Back to top Go down

Table cluttered with Remotes?
Page 1 of 1