Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I just spread the word to the PNJ forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

I just spread the word to the PNJ forum Empty
PostSubject: I just spread the word to the PNJ forum   I just spread the word to the PNJ forum EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:01 pm

I know there have been some who have been reluctant to participate in the other forum, so I posted about this new forum on the PNJ.

I'd like to see some of the regulars over there come over here. Hope you don't mind, Ghost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I just spread the word to the PNJ forum   I just spread the word to the PNJ forum EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:40 pm

PBulldog2 wrote:
I know there have been some who have been reluctant to participate in the other forum, so I posted about this new forum on the PNJ.

I'd like to see some of the regulars over there come over here. Hope you don't mind, Ghost.

i would love to see a lot of the folk leave the PNJ and migrate over here....but not all of them.

time will tell how this works out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I just spread the word to the PNJ forum   I just spread the word to the PNJ forum EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:38 am

PBulldog2 wrote:

Not at all PB2 and the shout out is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I just spread the word to the PNJ forum   I just spread the word to the PNJ forum EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:02 am

I just sent an email to Bob. (I can see Ghost cringing) he said he's through with PDF, deleted the account, link to the web page and everything.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I just spread the word to the PNJ forum   I just spread the word to the PNJ forum EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:06 am

thread_bear wrote:
i would love to see a lot of the folk leave the PNJ and migrate over here....but not all of them.

time will tell how this works out.

Ghost will have his hands full. I don't envy the decisions he'll have to make and flak from friends that don't want to see their buddy banned.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: I just spread the word to the PNJ forum   I just spread the word to the PNJ forum EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 am

Count me amount those who clammed up when I realized the PDF was a flesh-eating forum.

Nothing gets my synapses hopping like people who know five letter words. Glad to find you all here with all your appendages in one piece.

Aloha*

*Aloha is like "Meow".....It can mean almost anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just spread the word to the PNJ forum   I just spread the word to the PNJ forum Empty

Back to top Go down

I just spread the word to the PNJ forum
Page 1 of 1