Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jerry is a Happy Dog

Go down 
+2
Eric
SheSurfs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

Jerry is a Happy Dog Empty
PostSubject: Jerry is a Happy Dog   Jerry is a Happy Dog EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:43 am

....and you have to like the mind of an engineer with too much time on his hands....

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Jerry is a Happy Dog   Jerry is a Happy Dog EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:29 am

My doggie plays keep-away with me.

There's no way in hell he would bring it back to place it in a machine...
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Jerry is a Happy Dog   Jerry is a Happy Dog EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:16 am

Gizmo kept all of his toys in a box. He would take one out to play with it, then put it back when he was finished. Shelties are herders and want everything in one place.. It drove him nuts when I moved the furniture.. LMAO
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Jerry is a Happy Dog   Jerry is a Happy Dog EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:20 am

That is SO cool! Jerry's mommy or daddy is an engineer I'd betcha. I'd love to see inside THEIR garage!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Jerry is a Happy Dog   Jerry is a Happy Dog EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:26 am

Ricey, I'll bet that garage is neat and organized... as opposed to my garages.

(You're lucky to be able to move around in mine, lol)
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Jerry is a Happy Dog   Jerry is a Happy Dog EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:27 am

Jake92 wrote:
Gizmo kept all of his toys in a box. He would take one out to play with it, then put it back when he was finished. Shelties are herders and want everything in one place.. It drove him nuts when I moved the furniture.. LMAO

We usually had border collies, sheep dogs... also herders, obviously, and I raised sheep. They were also very organized little dogs... my mom probably really liked that about them, now that I think about it! And lucky for them, my mom never reorganized the furniture, haha. Thinking back, I think all of them would have played-nice with the toy... And Bullet, my parents' chocolate lab would play with it, too.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Jerry is a Happy Dog   Jerry is a Happy Dog EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:29 am

Eric wrote:
Ricey, I'll bet that garage is neat and organized... as opposed to my garages.

(You're lucky to be able to move around in mine, lol)

I'd bet it is too, EE. My garages are usually equally or better organized than my house. Not so much in this one... it's a little bit of a weird set up down there. :/
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Jerry is a Happy Dog   Jerry is a Happy Dog EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:35 am

I would have to set up a machine that throws socks. My little pup is too small for tennis balls, but he can fetch and bring back a sock with no problem!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Jerry is a Happy Dog   Jerry is a Happy Dog EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:41 am

I still have boxes of things in the garage from when I moved into the house in 2007. One of these weeks, I'll start opening the boxes and throw away a lot of old garbage, remember "that's where I put it", or repack the boxes and move them someplace else in the garage.. LOL
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Jerry is a Happy Dog   Jerry is a Happy Dog EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Jake92 wrote:
I still have boxes of things in the garage from when I moved into the house in 2007. One of these weeks, I'll start opening the boxes and throw away a lot of old garbage, remember "that's where I put it", or repack the boxes and move them someplace else in the garage.. LOL

Don't throw it away, I use Craigslist to give away stuff that I didn't think people would come and get. I say that it is on the porch and to come and get it... don't knock, just pick it up and I will delete the listing when the item(s) are gone.

I really don't want to meet people off Craigslist (too paranoid), but they will come and take stuff off the porch.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Jerry is a Happy Dog   Jerry is a Happy Dog EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:58 pm

I can leave things on my lawn along the side of the road and they will be gone within a few hours if it's worth having.. lol
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Jerry is a Happy Dog   Jerry is a Happy Dog EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:17 pm

I have a box beside my bed that has been there for 3 years. Every once and a while, I look at the stuff in the top and discover a lost treasure... Razz
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: Jerry is a Happy Dog   Jerry is a Happy Dog EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Surfs, that has to be one of he cutest animal videos I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerry is a Happy Dog   Jerry is a Happy Dog Empty

Back to top Go down

Jerry is a Happy Dog
Page 1 of 1