Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The 6 Most Badass Ways Anyone Has Ever Escaped the Country

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
riceme

riceme

The 6 Most Badass Ways Anyone Has Ever Escaped the Country Empty
PostSubject: The 6 Most Badass Ways Anyone Has Ever Escaped the Country   The 6 Most Badass Ways Anyone Has Ever Escaped the Country EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:39 pm

By: Evan V. Symon March 10, 2013

http://www.cracked.com/article_20282_the-6-most-badass-ways-anyone-has-ever-escaped-country.html

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Most Badass Ways Anyone Has Ever Escaped the Country   The 6 Most Badass Ways Anyone Has Ever Escaped the Country EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:36 pm

Didn't somebody ride inside a pipeline "pig" one time across a border?

I think I saw it in a movie too... Like a James Bond kinda thing.

I don't think I could get inside a pig, though. I get the heebie jeebies just thinking about how claustrophobic that would be... and those pigs get stuck sometimes... Ooooo!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Most Badass Ways Anyone Has Ever Escaped the Country   The 6 Most Badass Ways Anyone Has Ever Escaped the Country EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:27 pm

I've known guys that have gotten stuck out in major winter storms who have had to either kill one of their cattle or a moose or a bear (I forget which the latter two was up in Alaska) and crawl inside to keep warm. I've slaughtered and butchered enough livestock that I don't think it would bother me any, particularly if my life were at stake. But living conditions would have to be pretty rough for me to use that method to cross the border. But then, I suppose that's why people do it. We're pretty spoiled, and we often forget it.

I liked the ones about the guys who commandeered Migs and flew to safety and the guys who rented the cars (Austen Healys I think they were) and slid under the Berlin Wall. Pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Most Badass Ways Anyone Has Ever Escaped the Country   The 6 Most Badass Ways Anyone Has Ever Escaped the Country EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:24 am

I don't mean an animal pig... I'm talking about the pipeline pigs. These pigs are bullet-shaped maintenance tools that they send through pipelines to scrape the insides of the pipeline clean.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Most Badass Ways Anyone Has Ever Escaped the Country   The 6 Most Badass Ways Anyone Has Ever Escaped the Country EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:51 am

Yuk... :-P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 6 Most Badass Ways Anyone Has Ever Escaped the Country   The 6 Most Badass Ways Anyone Has Ever Escaped the Country Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1