Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Category Here

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jake92

New Category Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Category Here   New Category Here - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:41 am

You didn't do anything to be sorry for........
Laughing
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: New Category Here   New Category Here - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:11 pm

I originally had one of those lame-ass aluminum-jobber canes you can get at the drugstore. Shortly before my divorce I lost my temper and broke it over the tool chest in the garage. lol. I rethunk the situation after that and went out and got myself a hog "show" cane, painted it flat black and put a rubber tip on the bottom. Much more sturdy... they can take a real beating, lol. I recently found that I have not been the only person to have had that thought... Poppi Valencia made himself one nearly exactly like mine, but painted custom flames coming up from the bottom, as they race nitro funny cars.

New Category Here - Page 2 HogShowCane

PB, I am a huge Little Feat fan (many thanks to my mom's fantastic taste in music!), and still frequently listen to several of their albums... most frequently "Waiting for Columbus":

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: New Category Here   New Category Here - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:18 am

riceme wrote:
LOL! Well you wrecked it for yourself by teaching me the whole hose trick. But thanks, man... I think. Suspect

HMMMMMMMM What did I wreck myself?? I was just offering to help if you needed it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Category Here   New Category Here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Category Here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2