Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Column: Stories I'd Like to See: Coming up with "A Bitter Pill"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

Column:  Stories I'd Like to See:  Coming up with "A Bitter Pill" Empty
PostSubject: Column: Stories I'd Like to See: Coming up with "A Bitter Pill"   Column:  Stories I'd Like to See:  Coming up with "A Bitter Pill" EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Article by Professor Stephen Brill:

http://blogs.reuters.com/stories-id-like-to-see/2013/03/05/coming-up-with-a-bitter-pill/

Intro

"For the past 10 days I’ve been interviewed on various television and radio shows about the article I wrote for the March 4 issue of Time, called “A Bitter Pill.” It’s all about how exorbitant prices and profits are at the core of the crisis America uniquely faces when it comes to financing healthcare, the cost of which now accounts for roughly a fifth of our gross domestic product. The article took a new approach to reporting on an overreported issue by avoiding “on the one hand, on the other hand” policy analysis. Instead, I took actual medical bills and dissected them line by line."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com

Column: Stories I'd Like to See: Coming up with "A Bitter Pill"
Page 1 of 1