Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Riding in the wind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Riding in the wind Empty
PostSubject: Riding in the wind   Riding in the wind EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:40 pm

The wind is puffing fairly hard here on the West side. So thought it would be fun to go play in the wind with my bicycle. I usually ride from 13 to 15 mph, just a steady pace. today into the wind was 9 maybe 10. So I rode up wind until a found a long street with the wind to my back OH Yea!!! I rode a older bike that I got at a thrift store. Good bike just old. Wind ro my back and it is quickly 18, 19 then 21 then 24 I just could not do 25 damn it. But thanks to the wind I held 23, 24 for close to a mile. Pretty fast for a old guy like me. Good fun. Just had to share. BTW Good riders can do 25 mph all day long.
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

Riding in the wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding in the wind   Riding in the wind EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Man, I've been running in that same wind for two days in a row and it has been in my face no matter which direction I was going, Neutral

Nothing better than a good old bike. I love mine, HG.
Back to top Go down

Riding in the wind
Page 1 of 1