Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We got a new kitty

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

We got a new kitty Empty
PostSubject: We got a new kitty   We got a new kitty EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:55 am

Cute, isn't he? But Pepe's a real stinkerWe got a new kitty 31

We got a new kitty TsNjtEf
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

We got a new kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got a new kitty   We got a new kitty EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Pepe le Pew! Aww... too cute!

They are NOT so cute when they've sprayed outside my garage and have stunk up the place, as happened not too long ago.

Mad
Back to top Go down

We got a new kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got a new kitty   We got a new kitty EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:54 pm

I trained my kitty to protect my property!

We got a new kitty Killer10
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

We got a new kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got a new kitty   We got a new kitty EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:29 am

When legs attack...

We got a new kitty 22T1GrT
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

We got a new kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got a new kitty   We got a new kitty EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:58 am

lol that cat cracked me up!
Back to top Go down

We got a new kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got a new kitty   We got a new kitty EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:19 pm

I trained my cat how to use the computer! Beat that.

We got a new kitty Catcom10
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

We got a new kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got a new kitty   We got a new kitty EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:18 pm

Eric wrote:
When legs attack...

We got a new kitty 22T1GrT

This is exactly how Blue "plays" ... you all should see my hands and arms (or maybe not, now that I think about it), they are completely scratched, scabbed and bloody from Blue doing this to my arms and hands all the time. She has sharp little kitten claws, too! Ouch! And she's a biter. Bad kitty! cat
Back to top Go down

We got a new kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got a new kitty   We got a new kitty EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Riceme, I would say you need to train her not to scratch you....but how do you train a cat!? Are there obedience schools for cats and their owners? lol

I have read that skunks can make great pets!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

We got a new kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got a new kitty   We got a new kitty EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:32 am

I have scratches all over me from the dog. But cat scratches are like paper cuts... Yow!
Back to top Go down

We got a new kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got a new kitty   We got a new kitty EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Yep, cat scratches can be nasty.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

We got a new kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got a new kitty   We got a new kitty EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:51 am

Mine stopped scratching after a few months but love biting just enough that it hurts a little but never breaking the skin. Then they lick it off and give me that look that they rule the house and if I don't play with them they can hurt me if they wanted to.. LOL
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

We got a new kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got a new kitty   We got a new kitty EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:43 am

One of my cats loves to sleep right beside me on the bed. He has his little "nook", and it's the same every time. However, if I don't have my arm around him, he will find my fingers and give them a little bite just to let me know I'm neglecting his needs. Very Happy

I can't let my other kittie sleep on the bed. She somehow thinks I am a trampoline, so she will walk and jump all over me just to let me know she's there. One time she jumped from the high dresser straight onto my stomach. That was the deciding factor re: keeping her out of our room at night, much as I love her!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com

We got a new kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got a new kitty   We got a new kitty EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:02 am

She doesn't meow outside your door?
I love my cats but our bedroom is off limits to them. Two humans in one bed are enough!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We got a new kitty Empty
PostSubject: Re: We got a new kitty   We got a new kitty Empty

Back to top Go down

We got a new kitty
Page 1 of 1