Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!

Go down 
+3
Joanimaroni
Eric
riceme
7 posters
AuthorMessage
riceme

riceme

Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!  Empty
PostSubject: Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!    Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Woman votes multiple times in Election 2012 but DENIES voter fraud!

The ignorance of our populace never ceases to astound me.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!    Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:12 pm

She just voted twice. I don't know what they're so upset about...Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!  35
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!    Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:15 pm

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Voter Fraud like food stamp, welfare, and other government fraud.... is impossible.
Back to top Go down
alecto

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!    Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!  EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 11:39 pm

Blatant voter fraud. Oh wait there is no such thing as voter fraud, how silly of me.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!    Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:45 pm

Her attitude about it is probably what pisses me off the most since it's not news to me that it happens. But this woman's attitude about it is... abhorrent.
Back to top Go down
Newshound

Newshound

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!    Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:10 am

riceme wrote:
Her attitude about it is probably what pisses me off the most since it's not news to me that it happens. But this woman's attitude about it is... abhorrent.

Welcome to the dumbed down society.....but sure she receives many benefits for her support...anyone question which party she supports and why?...
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!    Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:30 pm

Newshound wrote:
riceme wrote:

Welcome to the dumbed down society.....but sure she receives many benefits for her support...anyone question which party she supports and why?...

No she was open about that in the video, too. She is without shame.
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!    Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!  EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Why isn't she in jail?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!    Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!  EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:49 pm

Sent in an absentee ballot then voted at the polls "just to make sure."

Good grief. And this woman registered voters?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!    Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!  EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:59 pm

She seems very sure of herself. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!    Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!  EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Yeah, but she voted for two other people too... duh! One of those people apparently didn't know she had voted for them, because that other person voted too.

Total screw up.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!    Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!  EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Which brings us back to the question,"Why isn't she in jail?"

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!    Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Woman commits several counts of election fraud; denies it!
Page 1 of 1