Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ka-ching Oops here it is

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Ka-ching    Oops  here it is Empty
PostSubject: Ka-ching Oops here it is   Ka-ching    Oops  here it is EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:27 pm

http://www.pnj.com/section/subscription-options LOL Not right now for me......http://www.pnj.com/section/subscription-options
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Ka-ching Oops here it is   Ka-ching    Oops  here it is EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Good bloody riddance, I say. They can take their subscription service and cram it.

Okay, that was a bit harsh but still....

Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Ka-ching Oops here it is   Ka-ching    Oops  here it is EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:10 pm

House blows up? Some one shot in your neighbor hood? Pay me and I will tell you about it. I really hope they tap out very soon.......... LOL
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Ka-ching Oops here it is   Ka-ching    Oops  here it is EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:15 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
House blows up? Some one shot in your neighbor hood? Pay me and I will tell you about it. I really hope they tap out very soon.......... LOL

Thank goodness for northescambia.com !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ka-ching Oops here it is   Ka-ching    Oops  here it is Empty

Back to top Go down

Ka-ching Oops here it is
Page 1 of 1