Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou Empty
PostSubject: Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou   Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:20 pm

One of my facebook friends just sent me a photo and the people going into the place was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou   Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:38 pm

Gunz wrote:
One of my facebook friends just sent me a photo and the people going into the place was crazy.

Well, where's the photo? (I kept waiting for it to load.)
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou   Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:01 pm

Gunz wrote:

This would be a great test for drone robot strikes in heavily populated areas.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou   Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Salinsky2012 wrote:
Gunz wrote:

You have the perfect avatar....
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou   Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Salinsky2012 wrote:
Gunz wrote:

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou   Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Salinsky2012 wrote:
Gunz wrote:

And therein lies the problem. Certain ones would be happy with these people being bombed to death while others wish they could be there showing support. Me? As far as I know homosexuality is not against the law and though I admit its not something that will go on my bucketlist of things to do before I croak, I'm not going to cast judgement on ones who are gay. You see, alot of christians selectively enforce God's views while at the same time think its ok to break some of the commandments for themselves from time to time. I'm very guilty of that. You cant have it both ways. Now, Sal wants em blown up for supporting Chik while at the same time he fills his tank with gasoline supplied by OPEC whose owners openly murder homosexuals. Sometimes I dont understand folks at all.
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou   Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:07 pm

The U.S. government supports plenty of governments through foreign aid whose citizens are discriminated against whether they are gay or are not Muslim.
So what can we do? We have to speak up when we are able to actually do something and doing something is better than nothing at all.
I understand your point, Gunz and I have seen that argument before, lately. But we must try to maintain human rights for all U.S. citizens, particularly those who are in the minority as minority voices are few and far between.
I don't have an answer as to how I cannot refrain from buying gas. It's a matter of economic survival for me and millions of others. However, it is not a matter of survival economically to go and eat at a place that donates millions to anti-gay, hate mongering organizations like the Family Research Council. Ick. I do have the choice not to eat at Chick Fil A. Their food is horrible to me anyway.

Last edited by AuntieChrist on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou   Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Gunz wrote:

And therein lies the problem. Certain ones would be happy with these people being bombed to death while others wish they could be there showing support. Me? As far as I know homosexuality is not against the law and though I admit its not something that will go on my bucketlist of things to do before I croak, I'm not going to cast judgement on ones who are gay. You see, alot of christians selectively enforce God's views while at the same time think its ok to break some of the commandments for themselves from time to time. I'm very guilty of that. You cant have it both ways. Now, Sal wants em blown up for supporting Chik while at the same time he fills his tank with gasoline supplied by OPEC whose owners openly murder homosexuals. Sometimes I dont understand folks at all.

Lighten' up, Francis. It was a joke. tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou   Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:30 pm

A joke about bombing people in a heavilly populated area? OK, my bad. I'll lighten up
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou   Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Hell Its all about money Best damn advertising blitz ever invented. To tell the truth he most likely dosent give a rats ass one way or the other. He is laughing all the way to the bank.......
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou   Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:41 pm

I am a vegetarian so I do not eat chicken.

It's is like being stuck in an Escher lithograph.

Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou Star-wars-escher-original
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou   Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou Empty

Back to top Go down

Pensacola police are having to direct traffic at the Chic-Filet on Bayou
Page 1 of 1