Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here ya go HG! Opening day at the Wahooz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Here ya go HG!  Opening day at the Wahooz Empty
PostSubject: Here ya go HG! Opening day at the Wahooz   Here ya go HG!  Opening day at the Wahooz EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:14 pm

Fans, Players Gearing Up for April 4 Opener
Hey Wahoo fans! Baseball is just around the corner!

Spring training has begun, with pitchers and catchers reporting already to the Cincinnati Reds training camp in Goodyear, Arizona. Remaining players report later this week.

With Opening Day, April 4th, just a few weeks away, time is running out to reserve your tickets. Our Box Office staff are ready to help you find the perfect baseball ticket package, so call us today at (850) 934-8444 or get your tickets online.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Here ya go HG! Opening day at the Wahooz   Here ya go HG!  Opening day at the Wahooz EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:28 pm

You know....I'm not against a ballpark. I love baseball and just about every sport for that matter. My kids share season tickets and they have thoroughly enjoyed the games. BUT....it's the prime waterfront location that will be used up for private entities.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Here ya go HG! Opening day at the Wahooz   Here ya go HG!  Opening day at the Wahooz EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
You know....I'm not against a ballpark. I love baseball and just about every sport for that matter. My kids share season tickets and they have thoroughly enjoyed the games. BUT....it's the prime waterfront location that will be used up for private entities.

I was thinking the other day (dangerous thing for me, I know), but the ball park may wind up being the most public thing at the park, except for the Hunter Amphitheater. A (members-only) YMCA, a private marina, and town-homes won't be hanging out the welcome mat for ne'er-do-wells like me.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Here ya go HG! Opening day at the Wahooz   Here ya go HG!  Opening day at the Wahooz EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:00 pm

During the arguments and editorials about the location of the ballpark and the condo's one of the promoters was quoted as sayingCondo's will be a good thing. The owners will be on the property and watch over things at night. Right! I can just see the rich owners having a neighborhood watch. Now they might insist the city hire a security guard but I don't see the owners out in their jammies with flashlights....checking things out.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Here ya go HG! Opening day at the Wahooz   Here ya go HG!  Opening day at the Wahooz EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
During the arguments and editorials about the location of the ballpark and the condo's one of the promoters was quoted as sayingCondo's will be a good thing. The owners will be on the property and watch over things at night. Right! I can just see the rich owners having a neighborhood watch. Now they might insist the city hire a security guard but I don't see the owners out in their jammies with flashlights....checking things out.

I lived on Innerarity Island... A private enclave on the west side. Some residents would take it upon themselves to patrol at night. Now it is gated.

I can see condo owners keeping an eye on the condos, but I doubt they would offer much security for the ball park. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Here ya go HG! Opening day at the Wahooz   Here ya go HG!  Opening day at the Wahooz EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:21 pm

How can Condos NOT be a good thing? LOL Then it will be just a matter of time until the condo owners gripe about the Noise and crowds from the Stadium, Game over.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Here ya go HG! Opening day at the Wahooz   Here ya go HG!  Opening day at the Wahooz EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:39 pm

Here ya go HG!  Opening day at the Wahooz Images10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here ya go HG! Opening day at the Wahooz   Here ya go HG!  Opening day at the Wahooz Empty

Back to top Go down

Here ya go HG! Opening day at the Wahooz
Page 1 of 1