Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Another APPRENTICE "Star" says Omarosa is right.Penn Jillette Says Trump 'Apprentice' Tapes Exist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilburforce

PostSubject: Another APPRENTICE "Star" says Omarosa is right.Penn Jillette Says Trump 'Apprentice' Tapes Exist   Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:49 am

Another APPRENTICE "Star" says Omarosa telling truth. Trump used "Bad" words! = Penn Jillette Says Trump 'Apprentice' Tapes Exist: "I Was in the Room"

~~~> "He would say racially insensitive things that made me uncomfortable," the comic and magician said of Trump during their time on 'Celebrity Apprentice.'
Penn Jillette says he knows for a fact that Mark Burnett possesses tapes of Donald Trump saying disparaging, racist remarks while working on the NBC reality show Celebrity Apprentice.

Half of the magician duo Penn & Teller (appeared on Celebrity Apprentice in 2012) recently told Vulture in an interview posted Tuesday that he is positive recordings exist because "I was in the room" when Trump would say "racially insensitive things that made me uncomfortable."

The infamous tapes that have dogged Trump since his campaign are once again in the news after former White House staffer and reality star Omarosa Manigault Newman said she heard the tapes, which allegedly include Trump using the N-word during production of the NBC series, which he hosted.
Back to top Go down

Another APPRENTICE "Star" says Omarosa is right.Penn Jillette Says Trump 'Apprentice' Tapes Exist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: General-
Jump to: