Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rust stain removal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake92

Rust stain removal Empty
PostSubject: Rust stain removal   Rust stain removal EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 11:44 am

I recently found a rust stain remover that actually works.. After trying various "guaranteed" rust removal products from Home Depot, Lowes, and garden shops, none of them ever worked. White Ox totally removed rust stains from my sprinkler system from my pool filter, shed, and pool deck. It contains Oxalic acid, which removed it within minutes. A few bad places took more than 1 treatment, but it's all gone. Just 4 little scoops in a gallon of water in a pump sprayer was all it took. Mix it up, spray it on, and rinse it off good after a few minutes. It's available at Pensacola Hardware on Gregory Street for about $30.00. The fumes are rough to breathe while spraying, but disappear in seconds. You MUST wear some good gloves and prevent getting it on your skin.. It did NOT kill any of my plants or lawn..
Back to top Go down
Nosyarg

Rust stain removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rust stain removal   Rust stain removal EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 6:39 pm

That is good to know. Thanks Jake92.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

Rust stain removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rust stain removal   Rust stain removal EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 10:59 am

You're very welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rust stain removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rust stain removal   Rust stain removal Empty

Back to top Go down

Rust stain removal
Page 1 of 1