Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PLEASE.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PLEASE....... Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE.......      PLEASE....... EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 7:53 am

DemocRATS in the HOUSE....On Wednesday in your secret ballot vote....Keep Nancy Pelosi as your MINORITY Leader...Keep your party circling the toilet and she's the best at delivering that message....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PLEASE....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE.......      PLEASE....... EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 1:31 pm

Can you say "karma"?

"Rep. Tim Ryan said on Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria” that President-elect Donald Trump’s victory – combined with the GOP protecting its majorities in the House and Senate – sent a clear signal to lawmakers that “working-class” Americans had “flipped their middle finger to the establishment.”

“I am pulling the fire alarm right now, is what I’m doing in the Democratic Party,” Ryan said of his challenge to Pelosi. “I believe we are in denial of what’s happened, and I’m pulling the fire alarm because the house is burning down.”
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PLEASE....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE.......      PLEASE....... EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 3:51 pm

nochain wrote:
Can you say "karma"?

"Rep. Tim Ryan said on Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria” that President-elect Donald Trump’s victory – combined with the GOP protecting its majorities in the House and Senate – sent a clear signal to lawmakers that “working-class” Americans had “flipped their middle finger to the establishment.”

“I am pulling the fire alarm right now, is what I’m doing in the Democratic Party,” Ryan said of his challenge to Pelosi. “I believe we are in denial of what’s happened, and I’m pulling the fire alarm because the house is burning down.”

Can you imagine the threats, pressure, and promises that ole bug eyes and her team are applying to keep her sitting atop the democRAT commode in the House?....Under her...the cowh...and dirty harry reid the democrats are the weakest that they've been in decades....Again, PLEASE keep that out of touch, liberal in charge it really is the gift that keeps giving.....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PLEASE....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE.......      PLEASE....... EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 2:49 pm

mediawatcher wrote:

DemocRATS in the HOUSE....On Wednesday in your secret ballot vote....Keep Nancy Pelosi as your MINORITY Leader...Keep your party circling the toilet and she's the best at delivering that message....

Well you got your wish, Old Wrinkle Face hung in there since the Dems were too afraid to flush the toilet.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PLEASE....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE.......      PLEASE....... EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 3:59 am

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:

Well you got your wish, Old Wrinkle Face hung in there since the Dems were too afraid to flush the toilet.

She has exactly the message needed to continue the democRAT success...she of the [cowh]name healthcare wisdom...let's just pass it and then we'll see what's inside....well we've all seen what's inside and it's a disaster that will force the new administration to clean up the mess along with several other areas of failed administration of the cowh...

Too afraid and/or too arrogant to believe that their loses had anything to do with their message...
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PLEASE....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE.......      PLEASE....... EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 2:51 pm

PLEASE....... 14716011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PLEASE....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE.......      PLEASE....... Empty

Back to top Go down

PLEASE.......