Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Call Sean Hannity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
polecat

polecat

Call Sean Hannity Empty
PostSubject: Call Sean Hannity   Call Sean Hannity EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:21 am

“I then spoke to Sean Hannity, which everybody refuses to call Sean Hannity. I had numerous conversations with Sean Hannity at Fox and Sean Hannity said – and he called me the other day and I spoke to him about it. He said ‘You were totally against the war,’ cause he was for the war. And – wait, excuse me – and that was before the war started. Sean Hannity said very strongly – to me and other people – he was willing to say it but nobody wants to call him. I was against the war, he said ‘You used to have fights with me.’ Cause Sean was in favor of the war. And I understand that side also. But not very much cause we should never have been there. But nobody calls Sean Hannity. […] If somebody would call up Sean Hannity, this was before the war started, he and I used to have arguments about the war.”

If he had only said "SEAN HANNITY" 1 more time I might have believed him. I mean who is more neutral than "SEAN HANNITY"

Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

Call Sean Hannity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Sean Hannity   Call Sean Hannity EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 8:47 pm

Yeah, the debate was a train wreck for Trump. Then he takes Hillary's bait and spends the next week arguing about a Miss Universe contestant that wouldn't stick to her binging and purging to suit his view of a beautiful woman.  He's a world class jerk. I'm just glad people are finally realizing it.
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

Call Sean Hannity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Sean Hannity   Call Sean Hannity EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 9:46 am

Yes, there's been a gazillion of these "Downfall" parodies. This one made me laugh

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call Sean Hannity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call Sean Hannity   Call Sean Hannity Empty

Back to top Go down

Call Sean Hannity
Page 1 of 1