Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie   Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:57 am

"Powell: Clinton 'trying to pin' her email use on my advice"

"Colin Powell says Hillary Clinton’s campaign has been trying to use him to help justify her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State.


The Democratic presidential nominee reportedly told FBI investigators that Powell, another former secretary of State, recommended she use a private email account.
Clinton allegedly discussed email practices with her predecessor during a dinner after she became the top U.S. diplomat in 2009, The New York Times said Thursday.

On Sunday, Powell told the New York Post’s Page Six that Clinton was using her private email long before their meeting.

“The truth is she was using it for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did [during my term as Secretary of State],” he said.

“Her people have been trying to pin it on me.”
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie   Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:37 am

nochain wrote:
"Powell: Clinton 'trying to pin' her email use on my advice"

"Colin Powell says Hillary Clinton’s campaign has been trying to use him to help justify her use of a private email server while she was secretary of State.


The Democratic presidential nominee reportedly told FBI investigators that Powell, another former secretary of State, recommended she use a private email account.
Clinton allegedly discussed email practices with her predecessor during a dinner after she became the top U.S. diplomat in 2009, The New York Times said Thursday.

On Sunday, Powell told the New York Post’s Page Six that Clinton was using her private email long before their meeting.

“The truth is she was using it for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did [during my term as Secretary of State],” he said.

“Her people have been trying to pin it on me.”

PLEASE....get an agent assigned to Gen Powell immediately....there's a history of those that don't support the clinton's lies....

Is there nothing that crooked hillary won't lie about to cover up her lies?....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie   Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:28 pm

Under orders from GWB, Colin Powell lied to the United Nations about the presence of WMD's in Iraq. His lie helped bring on the deaths of thousands of Americans and hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis. I couldn't care less what he has to say.
His lie is still causing death and destruction in that area of the world 15 years later.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie   Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:02 am

LOLDNC!!!!! SOSDD!!!!

It's amazing what political hacks can ignore.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie   Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:34 am

nochain wrote:
LOLDNC!!!!! SOSDD!!!!

It's amazing what political hacks can ignore.

hrc dumps on Gen Powell to try and cover up her incompetence and yet somehow there are some that believe that this is Powell's fault...amazing!...BUT...when General Powell broke ranks and supported the cowh he was then acceptable and responsible to the sheep on the left....It truly is SOSDD!!!!...Especially with the lame/tired defenses of her actions....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie   Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:41 pm

I never said HRC using private servers was Powell's fault.
I said Powell was a proven liar. There were no WMD's in Iraq and no excuse for the war there. History has proven that, no matter what opinions there are to the contrary. Opinions are easy but facts are hard.
And it was the fact that many Americans trusted Colin Powell's word that made them support the invasion of that country. I even ALMOST believed him when he spoke at the UN that day, but then I remembered who his boss was.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie   Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:07 am

Powell didn't lie, neither did Bush, Blair, and a host of other leaders from other country's. They were given bad intelligence caused in part by disinformation from Saddam Insane and through incompetence and too much reliance on electronic intel by various intelligence organizations here and overseas.

Even given that FACT I personally believe it was stupid to invade Iraq anyway, and equally stupid to completely disband the Iraqi Army when the dust settled.

Very stupid.....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie   Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:22 am

nochain wrote:
Powell didn't lie, neither did Bush, Blair, and a host of other leaders from other country's. They were given bad intelligence caused in part by disinformation from Saddam Insane and through incompetence and too much reliance on electronic intel by various intelligence organizations here and overseas.

Even given that FACT I personally believe it was stupid to invade Iraq anyway, and equally stupid to completely disband the Iraqi Army when the dust settled.

Very stupid.....

The problem?....Still having to explain this decades later....From the opinions/statements/campaign speeches you would think that there wasn't one democrat that voted to authorize the use of force against Iraq....the votes were based on the same bad intelligence that everyone else saw and their observations of sadaam and him being a disruptive figure in the ME....now like other things rather than take personal responsibility/accountability for their actions politicians do what politicians do....become opportunistic when it became more popular for them to do so....And yes....we snatched defeat from the jaws of victory by our early/telegraphed/ill advised withdrawal from Iraq....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie   Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:22 pm

I guess the truth came out tonight about who was lying about e-mail advice and who wasn't. E mails surfaced showing Colin Powell advised Hillary Clinton within 2 weeks of her becoming SOS. She directly asked him for advice on using her blackberry and he sent a reply about how he used  private e-mails for his personal use and also for some government related business when he was SOS.

The facts are out. Colin Powell lied. It was 2 weeks after she became SOS that they discussed the use of e-mails and cell phones and what was legal and what was not. It was not a year, and it wasn't months. 

GWB lied to the American people about WMD's when he made his state of the union address the year we went into Iraq. He intentionally lied, after being advised not to do so, about the sale of enriched uranium. It came out within a week that what he said had already been disproven. Dems were stupid to go along with the Iraq war because they knew Bush was a proven liar. I don't know why they voted the way they did. I wouldn't have.

Oh, what a tangled web.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie   Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:12 am

Eddard wrote:
I guess the truth came out tonight about who was lying about e-mail advice and who wasn't. E mails surfaced showing Colin Powell advised Hillary Clinton within 2 weeks of her becoming SOS. She directly asked him for advice on using her blackberry and he sent a reply about how he used  private e-mails for his personal use and also for some government related business when he was SOS.

The facts are out. Colin Powell lied. It was 2 weeks after she became SOS that they discussed the use of e-mails and cell phones and what was legal and what was not. It was not a year, and it wasn't months. 

GWB lied to the American people about WMD's when he made his state of the union address the year we went into Iraq. He intentionally lied, after being advised not to do so, about the sale of enriched uranium. It came out within a week that what he said had already been disproven. Dems were stupid to go along with the Iraq war because they knew Bush was a proven liar. I don't know why they voted the way they did. I wouldn't have.

Oh, what a tangled web.

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie   Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:39 am

nochain wrote:
Eddard wrote:
I guess the truth came out tonight about who was lying about e-mail advice and who wasn't. E mails surfaced showing Colin Powell advised Hillary Clinton within 2 weeks of her becoming SOS. She directly asked him for advice on using her blackberry and he sent a reply about how he used  private e-mails for his personal use and also for some government related business when he was SOS.

The facts are out. Colin Powell lied. It was 2 weeks after she became SOS that they discussed the use of e-mails and cell phones and what was legal and what was not. It was not a year, and it wasn't months. 

GWB lied to the American people about WMD's when he made his state of the union address the year we went into Iraq. He intentionally lied, after being advised not to do so, about the sale of enriched uranium. It came out within a week that what he said had already been disproven. Dems were stupid to go along with the Iraq war because they knew Bush was a proven liar. I don't know why they voted the way they did. I wouldn't have.

Oh, what a tangled web.


OMG!!!!!.....So because Powell "lied" after becoming Sec of State....is an acceptable excuse/justification for hrc to lie...obstruct...conveniently 'short circuit' and have memory lapses BUT incredibly she has accurate memory that it's Powell's fault and/or a right wing conspiracy....She can remember small details to cover her lies/actions but can't remember what the 'C' stands for on documents?...
And once again and NOT surprising....when the gender card fails go with what's always worked blame President George W Bush...It's now approaching eight years after his second term and yet the ignorant continue to blame him and hold the cowh and/or hrc accountable/responsible for their incompetence....it's truly amazing...The example in that rant/post spoke clearly and illustrated the lack of credibility of the author...."Dems were stupid to go along with the Iraq war because they knew Bush was a proven liar"----Stupid...but not accountable or responsible?....Remember then Sen Kerry and his ignorance about his vote?....Or hrc...voted for{ BUT and with her you knew there'd be one}...Was 'duped' because she didn't know that her vote would lead to or support immediate actions by President Bush...and NOW she like some others say...it was a mistake....And somehow she is viewed as being a foreign policy expert with much experience and worthy of being the POTUS and C-I-C?....Maybe her concussion was responsible for her incompetence back then too....
Back to top Go down
Jake92



Posts : 1507
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 67
Location : Pensaclola, FL

PostSubject: Re: Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie   Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:23 pm

Eddard has repeatedly brought up the WMDs over and over and over for years.. I guess he doesn't realize that poison, nerve, and biological agents used by Sadam and his military for years against INNOCENT people in his own country are also weapons of mess destruction.. I suppose if the BLM or the KKK used them in this country he wouldn't consider them WMD.. OOPS, it's all Bush's fault.....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie   Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:48 am

Jake92 wrote:
Eddard has repeatedly brought up the WMDs over and over and over for years..  I guess he doesn't realize that poison, nerve, and biological agents used by Sadam and his military for years against INNOCENT people in his own country are also weapons of mess destruction..  I suppose if the BLM or the KKK used them in this country he wouldn't consider them WMD..  OOPS, it's all Bush's fault.....

When you're attempting with logic to explain it falls on deaf ears and blind eyes....that's the beauty of the blame game and conspiracy theories----facts/evidence don't mean anything and the story continues to be retold over and over when it's needed to defend an individual that in this case 'e' has a political crush on and she can do NO wrong, break no law(s) and be above the law(s) that would under similar circumstances would lead to charges being sought....The retired sailor smacked her square between the eyes with this and her handling of classified information...this was his job and he knew and appreciated the trust that had been granted to him...She did not [could not] answer his question because she knows what she did...Instead she's hide behind the cowh...a corrupt ag/do[no]j...and blaming right wing republicans and former Sec of State Powell...All the while accepting NO accountability and/or responsibility for her actions.....'Short circuited'....'Concussion'...Never received or sent classified information...didn't know what the 'c' stands for and continuing to lie are not actions of a leader let alone ANY person attempting to lead this nation...President Bush didn't make her vote for supporting military actions against Iraq and later claimed she was 'duped'...Nothing this woman has ever done is her responsibility...She said I made a mistake BUT....well when she adds the BUT you know she's gonna blame someone else for her incompetence or 'dangerous and reckless' actions...
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie   Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:58 am

Jake92 wrote:
Eddard has repeatedly brought up the WMDs over and over and over for years..  I guess he doesn't realize that poison, nerve, and biological agents used by Sadam and his military for years against INNOCENT people in his own country are also weapons of mess destruction..  I suppose if the BLM or the KKK used them in this country he wouldn't consider them WMD..  OOPS, it's all Bush's fault.....

Facts don't matter to certain people. Everything is Bushs fault (even years down the road) Colin Powell is a lying SOS but Billary Clinton isn't. As you said they don't even know what WMDs really are or that Saddam Insane used them and transferred truckloads to Syria. They ignore the fact that faulty intelligence and Saddams constant threats and disregard for international conventions led many international leaders (not just Bush as they conveniently forget) to believe he was capable of using WMDs.

Not that certain people will read or care about facts but the FBI explanation of what constitutes a WMD is pretty clear:

What are Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) are defined in US law (18 USC §2332a) as:

Any explosive, incendiary, or poison gas, including the following: a bomb; grenade; rocket having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than four ounces; missile having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than one-quarter ounce; mine; or device similar to any of the previously described devices.
Any weapons that is designed or intend to cause death or serious bodily injury through the release, dissemination, or impact of toxic or poisonous chemicals, or their precursors;
Any weapon involving a disease organism;
Any weapon that is designed to release radiation or radioactivity at a level dangerous to human life.
WMD is often referred to by the collection of modalities that make up the set of weapons: chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosive. These are weapons that have a relatively large-scale impact on people, property, and/or infrastructure.

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/wmd
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie   Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:03 pm

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie   Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:10 pm

nochain wrote:
Jake92 wrote:
Eddard has repeatedly brought up the WMDs over and over and over for years..  I guess he doesn't realize that poison, nerve, and biological agents used by Sadam and his military for years against INNOCENT people in his own country are also weapons of mess destruction..  I suppose if the BLM or the KKK used them in this country he wouldn't consider them WMD..  OOPS, it's all Bush's fault.....

Facts don't matter to certain people. Everything is Bushs fault (even years down the road) Colin Powell is a lying SOS but Billary Clinton isn't. As you said they don't even know what WMDs really are or that Saddam Insane used them and transferred truckloads to Syria. They ignore the fact that faulty intelligence and Saddams constant threats and disregard for international conventions led many international leaders (not just Bush as they conveniently forget) to believe he was capable of using WMDs.

Not that certain people will read or care about facts but the FBI explanation of what constitutes a WMD is pretty clear:

What are Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) are defined in US law (18 USC §2332a) as:

Any explosive, incendiary, or poison gas, including the following: a bomb; grenade; rocket having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than four ounces; missile having an explosive or incendiary charge of more than one-quarter ounce; mine; or device similar to any of the previously described devices.
Any weapons that is designed or intend to cause death or serious bodily injury through the release, dissemination, or impact of toxic or poisonous chemicals, or their precursors;
Any weapon involving a disease organism;
Any weapon that is designed to release radiation or radioactivity at a level dangerous to human life.
WMD is often referred to by the collection of modalities that make up the set of weapons: chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosive. These are weapons that have a relatively large-scale impact on people, property, and/or infrastructure.

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/wmd

So since Powell is black....and hrc is blaming/criticizing him does this make hrc one of those 'deplorable' racists that she called out?....Same logic that's been tried and tested for criticizing/disagreeing with the cowh...what did they say..."racially motivated"?....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie   

Back to top Go down
 
Former SoS Powell exposes another HRC lie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: