Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddard

Eddard

Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight. Empty
PostSubject: Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight.   Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:15 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-2nd-amendment-people-could-000000517.html

According to Michael Hayden, former CIA director, Trump should be under investigation by the Secret Service tonight.
He's inciting his crowd to commit an assassination.

I hope he's not arrested though. I love him being the GOP nominee. In fact, I like it more every single day.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight.   Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:45 am

Liberal media can spin it any way they want and liberals believe every bit of it. Too bad the rules don't work the other way.....

Ridiculous double standard.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight.   Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:54 am

nochain wrote:
Liberal media can spin it any way they want and liberals believe every bit of it. Too bad the rules don't work the other way.....

Ridiculous double standard.

One would have to be a special kind of stupid to make that jump and believe what was said to be a call for violence....but because there is such an overzealous...biased meda and sheep that blame the Second Amendment and Gun Owners for every problem then it shouldn't be surprising at all....Guess that means when any cndidate identifies and calls out any voting block then they are 'inciting violence'.....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight.   Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 10:53 am

There's no other obvious meaning of what he said. It must be embarrassing to be a right-winger trying to explain his statements away time after time after time.
I'll pray for you. Razz
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight.   Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:15 am

Eddard wrote:
There's no other obvious meaning of what he said. It must be embarrassing to be a  right-winger trying to explain his statements away time after time after time.
I'll pray for you. Razz

Actually there are several ways of looking at the statement, you just choose to believe the one that fits your agenda. Personally I don't really care what the T says but to think he would really advocate violence is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight.   Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 3:54 pm

nochain wrote:
Eddard wrote:
There's no other obvious meaning of what he said. It must be embarrassing to be a  right-winger trying to explain his statements away time after time after time.
I'll pray for you. Razz

Actually there are several ways of looking at the statement, you just choose to believe the one that fits your agenda. Personally I don't really care what the T says but to think he would really advocate violence is ridiculous.

Again....why the desperation?....The media seems to be overplaying their hand on this issue...
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight.   Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 4:31 pm

So all this time Ted Nugent and Wayne LaPierre have been talking about voting?

Semi-auto Teflon coated assault voting, I guess.
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight.   Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 4:35 pm

Actually there are several ways of looking at the statement, you just choose to believe the one that fits your agenda. Personally I don't really care what the T says but to think he would really advocate violence is ridiculous.[/quote]

Trump voter: I like trump because he says exactly what he means.

trump : Somebody shoot my opponent

Trump voter : He didn't mean that.
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight.   Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight. EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 4:37 pm

First president who would need a ''Secretary of What He Actually Meant''
Back to top Go down
wilburforce

wilburforce

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight.   Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:15 am

"Who will rid me of this troublesome priest?"Henry II. On the other hand they say karma is a bitch and I'm sure there is a heap load of it aimed directly at Mr. Trump right now.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight.   Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:47 pm

Yeah, I remember Peter O'Toole saying that about Richard Burton in the movie.

I have some friends who are Trump voters and I can't change their minds. I just hope Karma isn't aimed at them after they go vote. I believe in karma more and more every day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight.   Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight. Empty

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump should be in a paddy wagon tonight.
Page 1 of 1