Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nochain

nochain

"Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" Empty
PostSubject: "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"   "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 7:47 am

Hmmm, have to wonder what will come out in this case.....keep HRCs feet to the fire, she needs to be taught a lesson that lying has consequences.

"The parents of two Americans killed in the 2012 terrorist attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court Monday against Hillary Clinton.

In the suit, Patricia Smith and Charles Woods, the parents of Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods, claim that Clinton's use of a private e-mail server contributed to the attacks. They also accuse her of defaming them in public statements.

Smith was an information management officer and Woods was a security officer, both stationed in Benghazi.

"The Benghazi attack was directly and proximately caused, at a minimum by defendant Clinton's 'extreme carelessness' in handling confidential and classified information," such as the location of State Department employees in Libya, the lawsuit said.

While no such connection has ever been established, their lawsuit called it "highly probable" that Clinton sent and received information about the activities of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

Such information, the lawsuit claimed, "easily found its way to foreign powers" and was then obtained by Islamic terrorists.

James Comey, in announcing the findings of the FBI's investigation of her private e-mail server last month, said it was "possible that hostile actors gained access" to it. But he said the FBI did not find direct evidence that it was successfully hacked.

The two parents also said when Secretary Clinton met with them after their children were killed, she said that a controversial YouTube video was the motivation for the attacks. But they said that in later interviews she denied making such a statement and implied that the recollection of the parents was incorrect.

In a speech to the Republican convention in Cleveland, Smith said, "I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son."

The parents were represented by Washington, D.C., lawyer Larry Klayman, a frequent critic of the Clintons.

In response to the suit, Nick Merrill, a Clinton campaign spokesman, said "While no one can imagine the pain of the families of the brave Americans we lost at Benghazi, there have been nine different investigations into this attack and none found any evidence whatsoever of any wrongdoing on the part of Hillary Clinton."

And one campaign official noted that Klayman is the founder or "Freedom Watch," a conservative group that "has been unsuccessfully attacking the Clintons for decades."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/two-benghazi-parents-sue-hillary-clinton-wrongful-death-defamation-n625861
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"   "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:01 am

In order to be politically correct...like the democrats demanded and reminded all of us that were critical of Kahn....These families are also 'Gold Star' Families and no matter their motives...circumstances or criticism....they are to be consdered correct and not be subjected to any debate/discussions/or ridicule.....see how long it will take the clinton machine to gear up but sure this will be seen as totally different by her and the media....

hrc lied and deceived these families and as we've been corrected here by her sheep....only 'insinuated' that Ms Smith was untruthful ...lied or that their recollection was incorrect....although I shouldn't use the word 'lie' becasue hrc has the patient on that registered....
hrc's lies are documented on this matter and it's in her own words which certainly proves beyond a shadow of a doubt it's a lie...Her behavior before...during...and after was disgusting...disrespectful and arrogant...but don't worry the cowh's administration will conduct a full investigation!....
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"   "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 2:22 pm

So I guess the family's of men and women who died in Iraq can sue Bush & Caeney .

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction

From the mouth of Cheeto Jesus himself.

Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"   "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 2:29 pm

What were the findings of Select Committee on Benghazi?

What did Trey say?

During a May 2016 Fox News appearance, Select Committee on Benghazi Chairman Trey Gowdy stated that U.S. troops would have been unable to reach four Americans killed at the American consulate in Libya in time to save lives.
Hillary's fault!
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"   "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 4:29 pm

Benghazi parents sue Clinton for wrongful death : Patriot heroes

Cindy Sheehan speaks out against G "W' Bush and Iraq war : Traitor to America

Stonekettle!
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"   "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:07 pm

I'll bet the Republican party will be funding the lawsuit for those parents. According to the report from the FBI, there was no evidence at all that any of HRC's e-mails were hacked. Therefore, there's not a snowballs chance in hell of these parents proving that it was.
It's a publicity stunt to keep the e-mail stuff going, nothing else.

I will be so happy when November gets here and all these stunts can end. Recent polling is enough proof to me that Americans aren't going to let those "damned e-mails" sway them over to Trump.

I wonder if the FBI will investigate Trump now that he is inciting his NRA followers to do something about Clinton's ability to nominate Supreme Court justices? If he wasn't a presidential candidate he'd be under FBI investigation by tonight.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"   "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 7:41 am

Great stuff!!!! "I'll bet", "publicity stunt", I'll be happy, FBI, HRC and the SCOTUS!!!!!

HaHAHAHAHAHA

I needed a good laugh today!

"Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" 1443991966104-liberal_argument_playbook
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"   "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:01 am

nochain wrote:
Great stuff!!!! "I'll bet", "publicity stunt", I'll be happy, FBI, HRC and the SCOTUS!!!!!

HaHAHAHAHAHA

"Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" 1443991966104-liberal_argument_playbook

And yet there was OUTRAGE and CONDEMNATION when some called the Kahn speech a 'publicity stunt'....Yet were quick to point out that the Benghazi Family members/ Survivors that spoke at the Republican Convention were wrong for doing so....Now that's a double standard....
     What's curious is that with this election being a forgone conclusion....why the desperation?...If what was being said was true then there's no need for a counter campaign just sit back and watch Trump implode...which certainly would be within the realm of possibility....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"   "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 9:06 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

HaHAHAHAHAHA

And yet there was OUTRAGE and CONDEMNATION when some called the Kahn speech a 'publicity stunt'....Yet were quick to point out that the Benghazi Family members/ Survivors  that spoke at the Republican Convention were wrong for doing so....Now that's a double standard....
     What's curious is that with this election being a forgone conclusion....why the desperation?...If what was being said was true then there's no need for a counter campaign just sit back and watch Trump implode...which certainly would be within the realm of possibility....

I have to agree, it's really funny listening to libertards race around screeching and wailing about someone (Trump) who can't possibly win the race. He's hurt himself more than all of the efforts of limp-wristed, twisted libertards combined. Let him finish the job of destroying his own campaign and concentrate on how to train HRC to stop lying about things and covering everything else up.

"Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" 36c6668d0f72a92069f96bf32d9d6156
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"   "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 10:48 am

Glad you guys are happy today. Try to remember these good old days in January when HRC is sworn into office. It will help you stay calm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"   "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:21 am

Eddard wrote:
Glad you guys are happy today. Try to remember these good old days in January when HRC is sworn into office. It will help you stay calm. Very Happy

We are always happy, unlike liberals we don't see conspiracies everywhere and are smart enough to realize this country will stumble along regardless of who sits in the oval office. Liberals think they need total control since they are the most intolerant and hypocritical types around and feel obligated to stick their noses into everything to "make it better"when in fact they make things worse.

Independent thinkers like me know better.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"   "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 3:48 pm

nochain wrote:
Eddard wrote:

We are always happy, unlike liberals we don't see conspiracies everywhere and are smart enough to realize this country will stumble along regardless of who sits in the oval office. Liberals think they need total control since they are the most intolerant and hypocritical types around and feel obligated to stick their noses into everything to "make it better"when in fact they make things worse.

Independent thinkers like me know better.

Today....More e-mails from among the hrc staff indicating that the sec of states' office was open for business and deals ready to be made---donations for appointments...political favors and government contracts...Once again that's a record to take so much pride for some to support...For historical purposes sounds a little like good ole Sydney Bloomenthal and the Lincoln Bedroom being for sale for lobbyists/donors....And who was President then?...FLOTUS?....And who is the top confidant of hrc now?...It's not a coincidence...conspiracy or another right wing agenda....It's horrible decision making and once again she probably 'short circuited' again under the immense pressure of a campaign/election already in the bag...If the republicans had actually nominated a candidate that didn't have his head in his ass then hrc would certainly be paying the price for her dishonesty and untruthfulness....

This afternoon's headline: DOJ blocked Clinton Foundation Probe.....Surprised of simply business as usual for the cowh and this administration handing another gift to the masters of political corruption---the clintons.....She, the media, and the establishment republicans continue to try and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"   "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:41 pm

nochain-you really think this country will stumble along no matter who is in the Oval Office?

There are a lot of people who now occupy dictatorships that used to think that way.

Oh, and mediawatcher, you're right, those headlines do say the DOJ blocked a clinton foundation probe. Those headlines aren't in the mainstream media though. They're on the Drudge Report and several like-minded right wing propaganda sights.
After realizing HRC did nothing illegal in the e-mail probe, they were probably reluctant to spend MY tax money on another baseless piece of sputum coming out of the mouth of another conspiracy theorist. You just can't always get what you want.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"   "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:25 am

Eddard wrote:
nochain-you really think this country will stumble along no matter who is in the Oval Office?

There are a lot of people who now occupy dictatorships that used to think that way.

Oh, and mediawatcher, you're right, those headlines do say the DOJ blocked a clinton foundation probe. Those headlines aren't in the mainstream media though. They're on the Drudge Report and several like-minded right wing propaganda sights.  
After realizing HRC did nothing illegal in the e-mail probe, they were probably reluctant to spend MY tax money on another baseless piece of sputum coming out of the mouth of another conspiracy theorist. You just can't always get what you want.

The news source that was read was CNN Politics....so you're correct in wasn't in the 'mainstream media'....If you were able to comprehend what I posted never blamed hrc it was the doj or the cowh's administration that blocked any investigation into the clinton foundation...But nice try....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"   "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:16 am

mediawatcher wrote:
Eddard wrote:

The news source that was read was CNN Politics....so you're correct in wasn't in the 'mainstream media'....If you were able to comprehend what I posted never blamed hrc it was the doj or the cowh's administration that blocked any investigation into the clinton foundation...But nice try....

When facts don't matter....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"   "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:17 pm

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Eddard wrote:

When facts don't matter....

Again....like on the other forum....when someone is unable to discuss....debate..or participate on an adult level it becomes necessary to attempt to discredit the source of the information....ask for link to the source....or supporting information needs to be provided....When that doesn't work simply move on and continue repeating the process...The only sites that personally not used are blogs which may look like actual news sites but are more opinionated driven....It's also funny that words like 'propoganda'....'baseless sputum' and 'conspiracy theorist' are used to attempt to discredit CNN.from where the article and information was gathered....Actually, surprised that anything that may be close to criticism of hrc....the cowh...or this administration even made it onto the CNN Site....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"   "Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Two Benghazi Parents Sue Hillary Clinton for Wrongful Death, Defamation"
Page 1 of 1