Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

More classy comments from the Donald

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eddard

PostSubject: More classy comments from the Donald   Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:41 am

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-says-wanted-hit-couple-dnc-speakers-hard-234921077--abc-news-topstories.html

Oh yeah, this guy has the temperament we want in a POTUS. I'm guessing it was Bloomberg he wanted to punch, since he's known to be a very small man.
He's also known to have a lot more money than Trump and to be much more respected among his billionaire peers than the Donald is.

That orange skin couldn't be any thinner.
Back to top Go down
polecat

PostSubject: Re: More classy comments from the Donald   Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L0k2-kO_yc#action=share

Trump Knows the Way

If you vote for thump you should have to watch this every day... 3 times a day
Back to top Go down
Eddard

PostSubject: Re: More classy comments from the Donald   Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:21 pm

Oh God. My ears hurt.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: More classy comments from the Donald   Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:01 am

I shouldn't be surprised after Obama was elected with no practical experience... but the candidates being selected are just getting worse by the year. I'd seriously prefer Creech and chong.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: More classy comments from the Donald   Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:32 am

PkrBum wrote:
I shouldn't be surprised after Obama was elected with no practical experience... but the candidates being selected are just getting worse by the year. I'd seriously prefer Creech and chong.

If this isn't the bottom of the barrel for choices......then we should all be VERY frightened!....
Back to top Go down
nochain

PostSubject: Re: More classy comments from the Donald   Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:46 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

If this isn't the bottom of the barrel for choices......then we should all be VERY frightened!....

I think both the Dems and Reps have hit rock bottom and started to dig. It's amazing (but really I shouldn't be surprised) that party hack liberals are unable to see and admit the MANY flaws of HRC. Talk about LIVs......
Back to top Go down
Eddard

PostSubject: Re: More classy comments from the Donald   Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:28 pm

Hillary Clinton is as well qualified to be POTUS as any person who has run in the last 50 years. She is ANYTHING but inexperienced.
It's only the people who have hated her since Bill took office in 1992 that consider her the bottom of the barrel. She showed she was an equal partner with Bill when he put her in charge of healthcare reform and Republicans just could not stand the thought of a "little woman" having the audacity to believe she could be as good as a man.
They figured she must be a lesbian because she was strong and determined, which is what a lot of men back then always wondered about strong women. It wasn't so then and it isn't so now.
The truth is that women have always been in control because ultimately, they have what men crave

They can take more pain then men and are more emotionally resilient. When a marriage breaks up,. it's always the men that suffer more than the women. That's been proven in psychological testing.
Hillary will win because she's smart enough to not criticize the father and mother of a dead American soldier who happened to be a Muslim. Trump's brain is evidently even smaller than his hands. I'm going to love coming on here and reading the posts the day after the election.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: More classy comments from the Donald   Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:34 am

What has hillary accomplished or voted for that would objectively be considered a success?

Note: that doesn't include flip flops or evading indictments.

Thank you for playing.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: More classy comments from the Donald   Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:11 am

PkrBum wrote:
What has hillary accomplished or voted for that would objectively be considered a success?

Thank you for playing.

It is beyond me that there are some that are and remain to be blind to the obvious....The clintons have been the clintons since their Arkansas days....they haven't changes their political ways and have stayed one step ahead of the stink that seems always to be around them....This isn't speculation or opinion...it's fact...She's the ultimate political insider that will do whatever it takes to win...get power...keep power and self promote her ego driven agenda...This isn't gender driven criticism it's that she is a piss poor candidate/politican that believes government is the ONLY answer and solution to every problem....Today it was announced that her refugee relocation would cost over $400 BILLION....Look at what's happening in other contries....are we willing to risk our national/financial security on a politically correct policy....I fear because there are some/many that will follow and accept no responsibility/accountability on what will happen as a result....
Back to top Go down
polecat

PostSubject: Re: More classy comments from the Donald   Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:46 pm

they haven't changes their political ways and have stayed one step ahead of the stink that seems always to be around them....This isn't speculation or opinion...it's fact...

FACT
ROFLMAO

"the stink that seems always to be around them"

That stink is fox news and all they have is conspiracy theory's and no proof.

Why don't you sick AshTreyGoudy on her again
Back to top Go down
Eddard

PostSubject: Re: More classy comments from the Donald   Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:16 pm

Donald Trump chased a woman with a baby out of his rally yesterday.
He said women who were sexually harassed at work should quit their jobs and find another one.
He refused to endorse John McCain's senate campaign. John McCain is a real war hero with purple hearts he actually earned. The Trumpster accepted one free yesterday from a poor deluded war vet that has been conned by him.
He should have given it back and told the man to leave it to his children. He should have said I honor you for your service.

I'll take an imaginary stink over a real one any day.
Back to top Go down
nochain

PostSubject: Re: More classy comments from the Donald   Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:55 am

PkrBum wrote:

Thank you for playing.

She has really done nothing exceptional, her one attempt at major policy (health care) was a dismal failure. Her bogus Senate term was a wash with nothing of substance done. Even her current policy proposals indicate no real deviation or only incremental changes from those of the current administration. Her ONLY goal is to sit in the oval office and then start cashing in.

Just like the current administration the lemmings that will vote for are going to scratch their heads in a few years and say "but, but, but, what happened"??????
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: More classy comments from the Donald   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:09 am

nochain wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Thank you for playing.

She has really done nothing exceptional, her one attempt at major policy (health care) was a dismal failure. Her bogus Senate term was a wash with nothing of substance done. Even her current policy proposals indicate no real deviation or only incremental changes from those of the current administration. Her ONLY goal is to sit in the oval office and then start cashing in.

Just like the current administration the lemmings that will vote for are going to scratch their heads in a few years and say "but, but, but, what happened"??????

Again....she has avoided prosecution...which could be viewed as a success in the minds of some...
Back to top Go down
polecat

PostSubject: Re: More classy comments from the Donald   Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:30 am

Liz Mair laid it out there straight, and told Cooper that Trump's "message is being a loudmouthed dick."

That should win him a lot of support
Back to top Go down
polecat

PostSubject: Re: More classy comments from the Donald   Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:46 pm

While some supporters fear that Trump's campaign against Muslims is distracting him from attacking Mexicans, others believe he can multitask.- Andy Borowitz

Hey Europe? We've got a xenophobic right-wing nationalist racist politician who's ALSO a reality TV star. Top that, bitches.- John Fugelsang

When that 3 A.M. call comes in, and Mr. Trump is busy on Twitter, Dr. Carson and Governor Palin will be there," Trump's spokesperson said. - Andy Borowitz

Trump says Hillary's "weak" and "incompetent", then accuses her of riggin' an entire 50-state electoral system. - Tea Pain
Back to top Go down
polecat

PostSubject: Re: More classy comments from the Donald   Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:57 am

Trump on Hannity last night...

Ain't nuthin gonna stop me now but my innate inabilitree to progress cognatious thunk.

Trump last sunday at the church he goes to and never misses a sunday: Aight now, ya'll bow yer heads. Lord...(Rusty blares out Electronia music and begins dancing with glowsticks) Russell, kindly turn down the electronica. (Rusty turns off music) Lord, please allow these scratched lottery tickets with their slivery seasonings to nourish our bodies as they were unable to do the same to our wallets. And thank ya fer the untimely frost which clamed my bananer orchard. Oh, I was a fool ta plant bananers on a mountain! You made sure of that. So, in short, thanks for nothin'

Trump: Y'all bow your damn heads! We thank you, Lord, for mans like myself, males of the masculine variety, winners all of us. And we thank you for the womerns too, and how you made them out of a part of a man that he don't never need nor want, to live by our rules and our pleasures. [chomps] The chicken is good. Amen.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More classy comments from the Donald   

Back to top Go down

More classy comments from the Donald
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: