Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

VA Secretary........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

PostSubject: VA Secretary........   Tue May 24, 2016 8:23 am

Robert McDonald......"Disney doesn't measure wait times, so why should the VA?"

What a complete and total POS!....To compare a wait time at an amuesment park to life and death situations is beyond being incompetent...McDonald should have already been removed from office for his remarks which illustrate the lack of concern for Veterans.....It seems that Robert is more like Ronald McDonald....with apologies to the ficticious character for comparasion to a real clown!

Reminder:....hrc also has made statements that the VA crisis was "overblown".....Another clown heard from!...

Some may think this is just another election but to continue with the policies of this administration for another four years under "Crooked" hrc......will mean more veteran deaths and mistreatment----we as a nation should be ASHAMED of our lack of respect being shown to our veterans....We give out BILLIONS in entitlements to some that have and never will contribute and treat those that served and preserved freedom like they are expendable is UNACCEPTABLE...
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: VA Secretary........   Tue May 24, 2016 12:31 pm

Today I had to go to Lowe's.

As I approached the entrance, I noticed a female driver looking for a parking space.
I flagged the driver and pointed out a handicap parking space that was open and available.

The driver looked puzzled, rolled down her window and said, "I'm not handicapped!"
Well, as you can imagine, my face was red!

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said.
"I saw your 'I'm Ready for Hillary' bumper sticker and just assumed that you suffer from a mental disorder."

She gave me the finger and screamed some nasty names at me.
Boy! Some people don't appreciate it when you're just trying to help them......
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: VA Secretary........   Tue May 24, 2016 6:11 pm

Lol... I don't know how else to explain actually wanting her to be our leader. Who would trust her to run their company? or neighborhood watch? or even their check book? There has to be deficits... if not intelligence... then certainly judgement, ethics, morality... etc.
Back to top Go down
riceme

PostSubject: Re: VA Secretary........   Tue May 24, 2016 10:29 pm

Wow. I predict this will be a Career Limiting Event for the Secretary of Veteran's Affairs. Even if we don't hear about it, I bet this guy just quietly gets transferred as the Lead Under-Janitorial Staff Member for the Eastern Siberian branch of Veteran's Affairs to live out the remainder of his days.

Here is something to cheer you guys up. This is Disney's response to that asshole's grossly erroneous analogy:

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/05/23/boom-disney-responds-va-secretarys-comments-measuring-wait-times/

Back to top Go down
nochain

PostSubject: Re: VA Secretary........   Wed May 25, 2016 12:37 pm

I gave up on the VA and know several others that have too. The several I know who died waiting on treatment, or through substandard treatment, are past caring now but their family's aren't. This POS is just another Oblamer hack who has probably never even visited a VA clinic that has reported deficiencies and never will.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: VA Secretary........   Wed May 25, 2016 1:14 pm

riceme wrote:
Wow. I predict this will be a Career Limiting Event for the Secretary of Veteran's Affairs. Even if we don't hear about it, I bet this guy just quietly gets transferred as the Lead Under-Janitorial Staff Member for the Eastern Siberian branch of Veteran's Affairs to live out the remainder of his days.

Here is something to cheer you guys up. This is Disney's response to that asshole's grossly erroneous analogy:

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/05/23/boom-disney-responds-va-secretarys-comments-measuring-wait-times/

Unfortunately he'll be saved because this aministration has approx six months to go.....His apology was hardly an apology and sadly those that need the VA will continue to suffer and receive substandard treatment...Wanna fix the VA?.....Place Congress...their staffs and families under VA Care....
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: VA Secretary........   Wed May 25, 2016 3:45 pm

Making Congress pay into Social Security would be the best way to fix that too..
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: VA Secretary........   Thu May 26, 2016 5:09 am

Jake92 wrote:
Making Congress pay into Social Security would be the best way to fix that too..  

That would work too!....
Back to top Go down
riceme

PostSubject: Re: VA Secretary........   Thu May 26, 2016 9:47 am

mediawatcher wrote:
riceme wrote:

Unfortunately he'll be saved because this aministration has approx six months to go.....His apology was hardly an apology and sadly those that need the VA will continue to suffer and receive substandard treatment...Wanna fix the VA?.....Place Congress...their staffs and families under VA Care....

Right, but even when this gig is up in 6 mos, these people typically have some other sweet gig lined up to step right into. I don't think there are anymore sweet gigs for this guy.

What a complete asshole. Unbelievable thing to say.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: VA Secretary........   Thu May 26, 2016 9:50 am

riceme wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
riceme wrote:

Right, but even when this gig is up in 6 mos, these people typically have some other sweet gig lined up to step right into. I don't think there are anymore sweet gigs for this guy.

What a complete asshole. Unbelievable thing to say.

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VA Secretary........   

Back to top Go down

VA Secretary........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: News-
Jump to: