Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More Anti-Establishment......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

More Anti-Establishment...... Empty
PostSubject: More Anti-Establishment......    More Anti-Establishment...... EmptyThu May 12, 2016 4:36 am

With the speaker set to meet with Trump today.......

A new poll from republicans....more than 1/2 disapprove of the job ryan has/is doing as speaker....guess telling voters to give you control of congress to stop the actions of the last 7 plus years and then getting that control and doing nothing but caving into the cowh may not be setting well with the voters....The establishments of both parties have brought this frustration on themselves----hope this is a good sign that voters will start to thin the herd of career politicians.....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: More Anti-Establishment......    More Anti-Establishment...... EmptyThu May 12, 2016 9:44 am

They ALL need to go home and see if they can survive in the disaster of an economy they helped create.
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: More Anti-Establishment......    More Anti-Establishment...... EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:41 am

Paul Ryan to cave in to trump in four... three... two...
Back to top Go down
polecat

polecat

PostSubject: Re: More Anti-Establishment......    More Anti-Establishment...... EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:46 am

There's 1 thing I know for sure: Paul Ryan can find a way to get along with a billionaire donor who hates paying taxes.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: More Anti-Establishment......    More Anti-Establishment...... EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:21 am

polecat wrote:
There's 1 thing I know for sure: Paul Ryan can find a way to get along with a billionaire donor who hates paying taxes.

Timothy Geithner LOLDNC
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: More Anti-Establishment......    More Anti-Establishment...... EmptyThu May 12, 2016 1:11 pm

nochain wrote:
polecat wrote:

Timothy Geithner LOLDNC

Did Geithner NOT pay his taxes?....There's slime on both sides which was and has been the point....Oh yea he didn't was in charge of the budget and telling OTHERS they should pay their fair share.....reminder----Do as I say not as I do.....But, when you ignore the actions on one side and blame the other the problem(s) continue...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Anti-Establishment......    More Anti-Establishment...... Empty

Back to top Go down

More Anti-Establishment......
Page 1 of 1