Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Informal get together...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake92

PostSubject: Informal get together...   Tue May 10, 2016 2:04 pm

I think it's and about time for an informal get together just to meet each other have a little fun with other members..
Just post an idea of a place for getting together and having a few minutes to a few hours of talking and getting to know each other..
Another group I was in met every Saturday morning for breakfast, but many of them moved or left for other reasons (divorce, transfers, busy with the kids) and the group fell apart..
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Informal get together...   Tue May 10, 2016 2:36 pm

Jake92 wrote:
I think it's and about time for an informal get together just to meet each other have a little fun with other members..  
Just post an idea of a place for getting together and having a few minutes to a few hours of talking and getting to know each other..  
Another group I was in met every Saturday morning for breakfast, but many of them moved or left for other reasons (divorce, transfers, busy with the kids) and the group fell apart..

'nochain' used to host events [breakfasts/lunches/bbq's] for some on the other forum....
Back to top Go down
nochain

PostSubject: Re: Informal get together...   Tue May 10, 2016 2:39 pm

mediawatcher wrote:
Jake92 wrote:

'nochain' used to host events [breakfasts/lunches/bbq's] for some on the other forum....

Nice try Buckwheat!
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Informal get together...   Tue May 10, 2016 2:49 pm

nochain wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
Jake92 wrote:

Nice try Buckwheat!

You.... dreamsgalore... wordslinger and boards were tight group!....well until the threats and law enforcement had to enter the picture....
Back to top Go down
riceme

PostSubject: Re: Informal get together...   Wed May 11, 2016 12:27 am

lol. Good stuff
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Informal get together...   Wed May 11, 2016 5:57 am

riceme wrote:
lol. Good stuff

'nochain' will enjoy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Informal get together...   

Back to top Go down

Informal get together...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: News-
Jump to: