Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:02 am

Audio has surfaced from September 2002 in with Donald J. Trump agreed with the invasion of Iraq in an interview with Howard Stern.....When asked if he agreed with the invasion....." Yeah...I guess".....and went on to say that this was the first time that it was done correctly in reference to getting Congressional support.....

      So Trump like other democrats were actually for invading Iraq before they were against it....But as has been pointed out...wonder if he just 'evolved' and became 'enlightened' like other liberals or now that he's a republican...well rino....that will make him out to be a 'liar'.....After all his tirades about President George W. Bush...he believed the intelligence at the time....As in the case of him and the others....it's always easier to be a Monday morning quarterback after knowing what happened on Sunday....
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:46 am

The Trumped has plenty of liberal company with his reversal/lie. But since he belongs to the R party it's wrong for him.

ROFLMAO

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:54 pm

nochain wrote:
The Trumped has plenty of liberal company with his reversal/lie. But since he belongs to the R party it's wrong for him.

ROFLMAO


lol! lol!

It was hrc that voted for before opposing...what was it she said...it was under false pretenses so once again:
hrc didn't understand what she was supporting until it became
politically popular to do so...
hrc understood and then backed away from her own convictions

hrc can't even explain her own voting record

Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:36 pm

It doesn't matter what videos surface of Donald Trump. The people voting for him would vote for him if he shot someone down in the middle of Times Square.  He said that and he was right about it.
They're the same people who watch reality TV and believe it's true.
They love the Apprentice and they love the Donald.

They're not bright enough to even notice that he lied.

I honestly think that in about 3 weeks it will be clear that The Donald will be THE NOMINEE!
Boo! Scary ain't it?
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:24 pm

And liberals will vote for HRC even though they know she's an incompetent liar and war monger. Hey I hear ISIS is really growing in Libya, GREAT job Farm Animal!
Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:13 pm

Hillary may be a war monger, which I hate.
Hillary may even lie sometimes, which I think is par for a politician.


What she absolutely is not is incompetent.

She's the most competent person running for POTUS and by far the most experienced. It looks like the Trumpster is doing okay in SC tonight.
It does not look like that clip has sunk his ship at all.

As for ISIS, I ain't worried about no ISIS. They aren't big enough or strong enough t0 win a war against our National Guard reserves. They're not going to take over the USA.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:53 am

nochain wrote:
And liberals will vote for HRC even though they know she's an incompetent liar and war monger. Hey I hear ISIS is really growing in Libya, GREAT job Farm Animal!

It is funny that there are still liberals that will attempt to lecture others about voting and which candidates to support when they are turning to a re-cycled candidate from the 90's with no accomplishments as a senator or sec of state...Her actions as sec of state are being investigated by the FBI...it isn't a right wing conspiracy it's arrogance and incompetence on the part of hrc or simply the way the clinton's have and are doing business...On the other side the recycled named candidate has dropped out so advice from a liberal on this election cycle is quite humorous...
Exit polling from Democrats....82% of Nevada voters said that hrc is untrustworthy...and they want to talk about any other candidates running?...They are the party that is offering up a criminal/untrustworthy socialist against a socialist...adding to that a rigged primary process how can the criminal not win?...Rigged process and rigged doj and somehow they are proud of their candidate....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:56 am

Eddard wrote:
Hillary may be a war monger, which I hate.
Hillary may even lie sometimes, which I think is par for a politician.


What she absolutely is not is incompetent.

She's the most competent person running for POTUS and by far the most experienced.  It looks like the Trumpster is doing okay in SC tonight.
It does not look like that clip has sunk his ship at all.

As for ISIS, I ain't worried about no ISIS. They aren't big enough or strong enough t0 win a war against our National Guard reserves.  They're not going to take over the USA.

   "The most competent person running for POTUS by far"
   "Hillary may even lie sometimes"
    lol! lol! lol!

    What are two great punchlines to jokes!

Under sniper fire in Bosnia
No classified information sent/received on personal server
Right wing conspiracy [e-mails and stained dress]
All sexual assault victims should be believed--except by bubba

Sometimes lie?....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:34 pm

Wow, if 82% of Nevada voters think she's so untrustworty, I wonder why she won the caucus there yesterday?

Yes, she most likely sometimes lies. I sometimes lie and you do too. People who say they never lie are lying when they say it. It depends on the reasons and the circumstances. Sometimes it's the kindest thing a person can do.

Tell me another candidate running who has spent 8 years living in the White House as a president's wife, later on becoming a United States Senator from one of the largest states in America, and even later being Secretary of State, which is by far a more powerful position than a Vice President holds.
You've got a doctor, a governor, a TV celebrity, and two Senators, one with no visible accomplishments at all running.
Yes, Mrs Clinton is by far the most accomplished and competent person running for President in this election.  It doesn't surprise me that you are blaming her for Bill's affair because the hatred of Hillary goes back to the deep hatred of Bill from when he was in office. The Republicans couldn't get him for Whitewater, they couldn't get him for what they said was Vince Foster's murder, they couldn't get him out of office when they impeached him.He had a higher approval rating when he left office than he did when he first came in.  Clinton hate is a national sport for some people. They get angrier with every victory the Clintons have.
 The Clintons go on and on like the energizer bunny  because they are  intelligent and  competent when they do their jobs. Intelligent doesn't even half way say it. They are probably the two smartest politicians in the country.
Hillary won yesterday. A Bush is out of the race.
It's not a surprise to me.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:00 am

Eddard wrote:
Wow, if 82% of Nevada voters think she's so untrustworty, I wonder why she won the caucus there yesterday?

Yes, she most likely sometimes lies. I sometimes lie and you do too. People who say they never lie are lying when they say it. It depends on the reasons and the circumstances. Sometimes it's the kindest thing a person can do.

Tell me another candidate running who has spent 8 years living in the White House as a president's wife, later on becoming a United States Senator from one of the largest states in America, and even later being Secretary of State, which is by far a more powerful position than a Vice President holds.
You've got a doctor, a governor, a TV celebrity, and two Senators, one with no visible accomplishments at all running.
Yes, Mrs Clinton is by far the most accomplished and competent person running for President in this election.  It doesn't surprise me that you are blaming her for Bill's affair because the hatred of Hillary goes back to the deep hatred of Bill from when he was in office. The Republicans couldn't get him for Whitewater, they couldn't get him for what they said was Vince Foster's murder, they couldn't get him out of office when they impeached him.He had a higher approval rating when he left office than he did when he first came in.  Clinton hate is a national sport for some people. They get angrier with every victory the Clintons have.
 The Clintons go on and on like the energizer bunny  because they are  intelligent and  competent when they do their jobs. Intelligent doesn't even half way say it. They are probably the two smartest politicians in the country.
Hillary won yesterday. A Bush is out of the race.
It's not a surprise to me.

      Bravo.....bravo!....All of her experience and intelligence on all matters and yet she was unable to run the state department and handle classified information...tremendous accomplishment for the resume---incompetent sec of state now seeking to be potus and some still support her....
      "It doesn't surprise me that you are blaming her for Bills affair".....Totally inaccurate statement and have never blamed her for Bills affairs. If you're gonna say something about what I've said at least be honest and accurate....  He did it...he lied perjured himself under oath which has nothing to do with her.  Her involvement was that she blamed the republicans for a right-wing conspiracy [sound familiar?] which was proven false based on the evidence later discovered.  Her attempted public defense was nothing more than politically motivated and that was her choice because really can't believe that over the years she was clueless about his activities....My post was directed that it was hrc that made the statement about all sexual abuse victims should be believed and their claims investigated....HYPOCRISY!....The Clinton's team went after all those that came forward against the former president with help from the media....Remember 'Bimbo Eruption' and calling them 'Trailor Trash'?...So once again she lectures on what should be done but that doesn't or shouldn't apply to them...But, once again it wasn't about the affairs....it was the perjury....
     "They are probably the two smartest politicians in the country"----replace smartest with 'most corrupt' and that would be a more true and accurate statement....

     Lastly...In order to be out of the race one would have had to be in the race and Jeb really never got started...haven't seen any posts here that supported the former governor so that's really not much of a surprise....
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:46 am

HRC accomplishments? What a joke! The 3 little laws she sponsored while in the Senate are minor league at best. She was co-sponsor of others but it's telling that she was unable to get anything major through in 8 years. She was a failure as SecState - all an objective person has to look at is Libya, an ISIS breeding ground thanks to her efforts. But as she was dodging sniper fire, well I digress.....

But she will become the Dem nominee unless the FBI finishes their investigation and finds classified info leaked to unauthorized people due to her incompetent handling of emails.

Of course if this country can survive 8 years of and empty suit like Oblamer it can survive a farm animal. At least she isn't promising trillions of $$'s in "free" stuff like $anders.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:39 pm

Well, nochain, I'm glad you agree that this country can survive another Clinton presidency.
Polling shows she will be the democrat nominee and Trump will be the Republican nominee.  That might not happen but after a week from Tuesday I think most pollsters will agree it's inevitable.
Then the Donald will find out he actually CAN lose  and you can gear up for another 8 years of people imagining all kinds of things the Clintons did that are illegal, immoral and just have never been done before by anybody in politics.

The economy will do fantastic, our relations with our allies will be strong an she'll go out with a higher approval than she had when she came in. Just like Bill.

And Republicans will never understand what hit them. Just like with Bill.

BTW, there was a right wing conspiracy to bring down the Clintons whether you believe it or not. There still is. Yeah, Bill got himself an intern, or the intern got Bill. She was no innocent child. The first thing she asked him the day she met him was if he wanted to see her underwear. That qualifies her as Bimbo or Trailer Trash, but it's an insult to people who live in mobile homes. Poor little child.  But that had nothing to do with the nothingness of Whitewater or the rumors about Vince Foster or all the rest of it.That was a conspiracy and it continues on and on and on. Benghazi, e-mails, blah, blah, blah...

It won't ever stop and it won't beat the Clintons.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:46 am

Eddard wrote:
Well, nochain, I'm glad you agree that this country can survive another Clinton presidency.
Polling shows she will be the democrat nominee and Trump will be the Republican nominee.  That might not happen but after a week from Tuesday I think most pollsters will agree it's inevitable.
Then the Donald will find out he actually CAN lose  and you can gear up for another 8 years of people imagining all kinds of things the Clintons did that are illegal, immoral and just have never been done before by anybody in politics.

The economy will do fantastic, our relations with our allies will be strong an she'll go out with a higher approval than she had when she came in. Just like Bill.

And Republicans will never understand what hit them. Just like with Bill.

BTW, there was a right wing conspiracy to bring down the Clintons whether you believe it or not. There still is. Yeah, Bill got himself an intern, or the intern got Bill. She was no innocent child. The first thing she asked him the day she met him was if he wanted to see her underwear. That qualifies her as Bimbo or Trailer Trash, but it's an insult to people who live in mobile homes. Poor little child.  But that had nothing to do with the nothingness of Whitewater or the rumors about Vince Foster or all the rest of it.That was a conspiracy and it continues on and on and on.  Benghazi, e-mails, blah, blah, blah...

It won't ever stop and it won't beat the Clintons.

Dang....an intern or just a groupie?.....
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:18 am

Monica wasn't the only one Slick Willy played with, HC ignored it because she is power hungry person who will do or say anything to get what she wants.

Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:57 am

nochain wrote:
Monica wasn't the only one Slick Willy played with, HC ignored it because she is power hungry person who will do or say anything to get what she wants.


It's funny when some point out the fact that Jeb Bush is out of the race [like he was ever in it]....so that certainly must mean that most [if not all] republicans meant what they said about no more Bushes or recycled candidates from the 90's...and yet look at what the democrats are propping up.....a failed senator...sec of state...and a candidate being investigated by the FBI....and yet I do believe it when some say she's the most competent candidate the democrats have.....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:01 am

nochain wrote:
Monica wasn't the only one Slick Willy played with, HC ignored it because she is power hungry person who will do or say anything to get what she wants.


And that's the definition of today's democrats....Do as we say not as we do.....
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:24 am

The top reactions to Democratic presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders in a new Gallup poll are "dishonest" and "socialist," respectively.

In a word list of what comes to mind about Clinton, 21 percent of respondents described the former secretary of State as "dishonest/liar/don't trust her/poor character" in the survey released early Tuesday.

The next closest word associations are "dislike her" (9 percent), "like her" (8 percent), "capable of being president/qualified" (7 percent) and "criminal/crooked/thief/belongs in jail" (7 percent).

For Sanders, 12 percent listed "socialist" as the word to describe him. Another 6 percent said "older/aged," while 5 percent said "favorable" and 5 percent said "fresh face/new ideas/change for the better."

The survey broadly underscored the findings of other polls of the Democratic race, where Clinton is generally viewed as qualified while Sanders is viewed as more trustworthy.

The perceptions of Clinton come after she edged out Sanders in Iowa and Nevada, while he picked up a big win in New Hampshire. The pair are battling ahead of the South Carolina primary on Saturday.

Gallup noted that "dishonest" was also the most frequent response when they asked the same question about Clinton in 2008. And most references to "socialist" for Sanders in the latest survey came from Republicans.

The survey of 1,014 adults was conducted Feb. 13-14 with an overall margin of error of 4 points.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/270378-top-reactions-in-survey-clinton-dishonest-sanders-socialist
Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:36 pm

What you just said in a roundabout way is that 79% of the people who responded did not say Hillary was dishonest. It said that 9 percent just said they didn't like her. That brings it down to 70% of voters who responded. Then another 7 percent claim she should be locked up.

I believe that leaves 63% of people in the survey who are either neutral towards her or who like her but don't want to say it.

That's nearly 23rds approval.

As for Sanders the word socialist was used because that is what he has always called himself. It's not a negative to the young people who are rallying behind him. I doubt they will be a majority but it shows the direction this country is moving in, and it's not toward the right.
Back to top Go down
nochain

avatar

Posts : 2888
Join date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:44 pm

Eddard wrote:
What you just said in a roundabout way is that 79% of the people who responded  did not say Hillary was dishonest. It said that 9 percent just said they didn't like her. That brings it down to 70% of voters who responded. Then another 7 percent claim she should be locked up.

I believe that leaves 63% of people in the survey who are either neutral towards her or who like her but don't want to say it.

That's nearly 23rds approval.

As for Sanders the word socialist was used because that is what he has always called himself. It's not a negative to the young people who are rallying behind him. I doubt they will be a majority but it shows the direction this country is moving in, and it's not toward the right.

Read it however you want, LOL. Actually 53% currently find her "unfavorable" if you are shooting for that standard. The poll I posted dealt with her honesty.......or lack of same.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/hillary-clinton-favorable-rating
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:58 am

nochain wrote:
Eddard wrote:
What you just said in a roundabout way is that 79% of the people who responded  did not say Hillary was dishonest. It said that 9 percent just said they didn't like her. That brings it down to 70% of voters who responded. Then another 7 percent claim she should be locked up.

I believe that leaves 63% of people in the survey who are either neutral towards her or who like her but don't want to say it.

That's nearly 23rds approval.

As for Sanders the word socialist was used because that is what he has always called himself. It's not a negative to the young people who are rallying behind him. I doubt they will be a majority but it shows the direction this country is moving in, and it's not toward the right.

Read it however you want, LOL. Actually 53% currently find her "unfavorable" if you are shooting for that standard. The poll I posted dealt with her honesty.......or lack of same.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/hillary-clinton-favorable-rating

It reads as it is....hrc is seen as 'untrustworthy' [not honest] you've got to explain that in much more clear language when attempting to have a conversation with a democrat/hrc supporter....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

avatar

Posts : 614
Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:34 pm

The poll also says that Donald Trump is disliked by 60% of voters.
He's going to be the nominee for the Republicans.

People like Hillary better than Trump.
Can you learn to say MRS. POTUS?

Nah. It's okay if you still call her a farm animal. She'll be the boss of the whole farm in November. Just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

avatar

Posts : 3139
Join date : 2013-08-07

PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:22 am

nochain wrote:
Eddard wrote:
What you just said in a roundabout way is that 79% of the people who responded  did not say Hillary was dishonest. It said that 9 percent just said they didn't like her. That brings it down to 70% of voters who responded. Then another 7 percent claim she should be locked up.

I believe that leaves 63% of people in the survey who are either neutral towards her or who like her but don't want to say it.

That's nearly 23rds approval.

As for Sanders the word socialist was used because that is what he has always called himself. It's not a negative to the young people who are rallying behind him. I doubt they will be a majority but it shows the direction this country is moving in, and it's not toward the right.

Read it however you want, LOL. Actually 53% currently find her "unfavorable" if you are shooting for that standard. The poll I posted dealt with her honesty.......or lack of same.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/hillary-clinton-favorable-rating

WAIT....hrc and honesty in same sentence?..... lol! lol! lol! Honestly.....hrc and Donald Trump are the best there is to offer?...And there's somehow pride that one or the other will win?....Hate to be put in a position of having to defend Trump...but as of this time he's not the one being investigated by the FBI for security violations and funds to her foundation....And again....as bad as he is or may be compared to hrc there is no choice....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!   

Back to top Go down
 
LOL!!!! Trumpster Busted!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: