Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Little late?.........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Little late?.........   Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:26 am

After the $1.7Billion is released to Iran....now Sec of State Kerry goes to Capital Hill to "explain"?...Shouldn't these questions/explanations have taken place before the funds were released?...Kerry has already stated that they[admin] that a portion of the funds will end up in the hands of terrorists and those that fund terrorism....What more needs to be explained?...
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Little late?.........   Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:04 pm

Some folks make this sound like it was OUR money that is going to Iran to pay them to kowtow to our wishes. It is my understanding that the monies released to Iran was their money that we freezed quite some time ago.

I'm not making judgements as to whether this action was appropriate, only wanting to correct that misconception.

Please correct me if I am wrong on this.

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Little late?.........   Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:43 pm

It is their frozen funds, I don't believe MW insinuated otherwise.

In the big scheme of things the amount is budget dust to the U.S. but why help the Iranians? That treaty isn't worth the paper it's written on.

Any money Iran gets from wherever will be used to influence terrorists, just like Saudi Arabia and every other garbage pit country over there who plays the terrorist angle to get what they want or to stay in power.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Little late?.........   Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:49 am

Eric wrote:
Some folks make this sound like it was OUR money that is going to Iran to pay them to kowtow to our wishes.  It is my understanding that the monies released to Iran was their money that we freezed quite some time ago.

I'm not making judgements as to whether this action was appropriate, only wanting to correct that misconception.

Please correct me if I am wrong on this.

Yes, it was their frozen assets that have been released to them...It should have been 'our' money and used to pay the victims of terrorism that those bastards [Iran] funded!...That would have been better than giving it back and allowing them to continue to fund terrorism....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little late?.........   

Back to top Go down

Little late?.........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everyday Pensacola :: Politics-
Jump to: